What's a nightmare

It starts off in my old room on the main floor of my house. I'm sitting facing the wall with something in my hands, the door to my left. The floor of my room is the shiny tan floors that are my schools gym floors instead of carpet. Confused I turn around and look at the suspiciously open door then all the way behind me.

Behind me sat an old friend of mine named Faith, who doesn't like me anymore. She sits in seiza, a traditional way of sitting in the Japanese culture, her face was was facing the door. Unblinking, no expression, no sound, she just sat there as still as a corpse with her hands neatly on her lap.

I remember when we were younger she would copy a mutual friend and if she liked what we were wearing. It was fine, at first I was a little annoyed because I wanted to be unique but I grew to find it cute.

When I saw her she had the same exact hair color as me and similar length. It was the same texture and thickness as mine too. Even the weird side bangs that used to be blunt baby doll bangs I was trying to grow out.

I see movement next to Faith. She doesn't even flinch as I watch the new person lean forward with a sickening grin. The girl next to Faith, named Reyna, was sitting with her lean legs off to her side. Her body facing me legs pointing to the open door. Reynas eyes narrow at me as she mumbles something close to, "Faith, You're so fucking disgusting."

My head jerks harshly when I hear those words. I glare fiercely at Reyna, " Why would you say that about faith. She's a good person."

Reynas grin turns to a silent snarl as she glares at me. I falter slightly since I've never gotten this type of treatment from her. We had our fair share of issues recently but they were never directed solely on me.

She leans farther, almost in front of Faith, "What I said was that you are a horrible and disgusting person. Not Faith, who do think I am. I wouldn't insult her." My eyes feel heavy and my throat closes. It gets harder to breathe and I turn away. I wasn't able to say anything back to defend myself.

I face the wall and ignore them. I go back to what I was doing. There was something in my hands and my nose was almost touching the wall. After I felt alright again I turned back around to see if they were still looking at me but they disappeared.

It had only been ten to fifteen minutes. The only exit was the door and the laundry shoot. If they went out through the door I would have seen them and the laundry shoot is too squeaky.

I know for a fact that Faith and Reyna aren't that quiet. No one is, unless you are a trained ninja. And ninjas don't exist. I was a little startled and didn't know what to do. I looked over to the window which is across from the door. That way would also be too loud and there is a bush blocking the way.

I decide to walk around and look for them, once I get to the door I stop and look down. There is a small gate a little taller than my shins. It's tan in color and is out of place since I know we don't have a dog. At least when I lived in that room we didn't.

I get one foot over and look back up only to see a dark hallway with the lights off. There is a small white dolly that almost glows with a shining red splattered around it's neck and face. It was swinging back and forth on a thick white string attached to its neck. I also noticed the brow hair on it and realized it was supposed to be me.

There were more white decorations that were equally disturbing, some with that shiny red liquid splashed on them. I look behind me to see the light in my room when out.

I grab my phone and record it in Snapchat, "Who would do something like this. Why would they do something like this." I continue out of my room and make a left to see the hallway fully.

Once I get a video of the hallway I decide to look over the footage. My eyes grow wide and start to water slightly as I watch it. I bring my right hand up to my mouth and cover it. I can't breathe again.

The video has nothing in it, just my voice and the hallway. There were no decorations, nothing at all. I turn off the screen and let my arms fall to my side.

What if none of this is real. Am I hallucinating? Was Faith and Reyna even here? What's going on? Everything felt off about that moment, I just stood there thinking I may be going insane, I was seeing and hearing things. Maybe even feeling something that wasn't there. This continued until I woke up.