The Crossover

Last night I had a very peculiar dream. It is very strange of me to remember dreams. Only once in a blue moon do I remember.

In this dream I was a bitter highschool girl whose father was an evil criminal. Her father was Hades from Hercules. I had pretty light green hair with faded dark purple ends. It stopped at my hips and made me look more like the Jokers daughter than Hades daughter.

I was evil and everyone hated me, but I hated them more. That's what evil people do. They hate everyone, even puppies.

There was this girl in the dream who we will call Kim. She looked Kim Possible so her name will be Kim. Kim was the "it" girl, everyone loves her. Everyone but me.

I decided I was going to prank her. I put confetti and glitter in side her car. Even if she managed to remove all confetti she would never get rid of the glitter. I'm so evil.

I also covered her car from top to bottom in orange silly string. This prank was flawless.

When Kim and her friends saw this they wondered who could hate a perfect girl like her. Who would do something this horrible to her. They called it vandalism but it was obviously a prank.

After a while of snickering to myself behind my car the love interest of Kim walked up to me. He looked like Fred from Scooby-Doo. Fred asks me with his face twisted in disgust,"Did you do that?"

I looked to him smirking and confidentiality said,"Yes, of course I did that."

His face became wrinkled from all of the bitter thoughts he was thinking. Fred stormed off to his girlfriend Kim to comfort her.

Shortly after that I decided I was going to leave forever. Leaving forever obviously means you go into the school to leave. Obviously. Who doesn't do that.

While I was leaving I came across this living room like lounge for students. This is a normal public school in America. I don't know why this room exists. It confuses me.

While I'm passing through there, some immature boy insults me. I insult him back by using his insult as my insult to insult him. Get it?

My insult sounded something like,"Well, you know what? Yer ugly." By this point I got out of his face and left the area before he could keep insulting me.

Now I'm back on my path. I'm leaving this hell hole.

I walk into this bedroom that's inside the school and I'm looking for a way to leave the room. Because a bedrooom in a public school is totally normal. After searching the room I lift up the bed to find a trap door. It had wooden planks to cover it.

I rip off the wood planks that were nailed to the floor with my bare hands. Then I crawled into the hole and I look around but can't find a way to close it. To my left I see a cheap plastic blue school chair and wonder how it got there.

Maybe it was magic?

Anyway, I don't want people dragging me back here. What if someone finds me?

Oh well, I let that thought go and leave the bed and trap door the way it is. Then step down the latter climbing down for quite a while.

I drop down from the ceiling and see dark blue carpet and dark purple walls. The floor is uneven with no furniture.

I was expecting to see Dr. Drakken, instead I saw Oprah Winfrey. She was dressed in dark browns with short curly hair that had a very streak through it. She forced me to dance. I was one of her backup dancers.

Oprah was teaching me a dance in the main room I first came through. We were copying these girls dancing on a flat screen TV.

Their shoes were ugly. While dancing that was all I could think about. Their shoes were shiny and nude. They had a slight heal and covered half of the foot. They were the ugliest shoes I have ever seen.

After she gave up on critiquing my footing Oprah gave out a grunt and said,"I'm bored of this. Let's go to my fireplace room." Evil Oprah was so rich that she had a whole room just for a fireplace.

Before I woke up all I could think was,"Oh gosh, I have no map! I'll have to stick with Evil Oprah or I'll get lost and die of starvation!"

Then I woke up at 6:03.