Sharp Teeth - Part II

Start from the beginning

Dean cleared his throat after a long silence "the uh.. The ride belongs to a girl named Bess Meyers. She lives in the next town over." Sam nodded and turned, stopping for a second as Dean looked towards Sam's car. Seeing Ashleigh sitting in the passenger seat, the angry look having not left her face. Dean patted his brother's back "Good luck." He then walked off towards the impala.

~*~

Dean kicks in the door to the woman's home, holding his pistol at the ready. Sam was right behind him with Ashleigh following in tow. "Whoa whoa whoa!" Garth yelled, holding his hands up in surrender "hey guys." The three begin to lower their guns, Ashleigh's eyes scanning the enterior of the kitchen they were in.

"I can explain" Garth says shakily "everything's cool. Just a simple misunderstanding."

"Who you talking to?" Dean asks, his eyes locked on the thin man.

"What?"

"The girl?" Dean steps closer, gun at the ready.

"What.....what girl?"

Dean furrows his eyebrows as he lifts a bra from the table, holding it up. Ashleigh stares at Garth quietly "care to explain?"

"What the? What now?" Garth asks, looking between the three hunters. Dean looks towards Sam and Ashleigh, motioning for them to look around the home. "Guys, everyone needs to take a chill pill and put their guns down." Garth sates nervously.

The three split up, Dean heading into a bathroom while Sam headed into the living room, looking around. Ashleigh stepped out of sight as Sam and Dean looked towards one another, exchanging the same look.

"You see? Lets all be grown-ups here and have an adult conversation."

As Sam and Dean make their way back towards the middle of the kitchen, Ashleigh holsters her gun and steps back out of the hallway after not seeing anything. Dean glamces over at her and she shakes her head.

As she begins to let her guard down, the closet door in the hall opens up, a woman with blonde hair, yellow eyes and fangs jumps out, growling. She grabs onto Ashleigh tightly, yanking her back as Sam and Dean lift their guns and aim. Ashleigh reaches into her back pocket to grab her silver knife to protect herself.

"No!" Garth leaps in front of the boys, pushing their guns aside as Ashleigh grips onto her knife, slicing the woman across the arm. She yelps and pulls away, gripping her arm in pain.

"Ashleigh!" Garth hurries over to the brunette woman as she pulls her gun on the blonde "Ashleigh please... Don't hurt her." He holds his hand out to protect to blonde werewolf behind him.

"What are you doing?! She's a werewolf!" Dean yelled.

The blonde woman growled, staring up at Dean as Garth turned his head towards him "So am I." Ashleigh immediately lowered her gun, her eyes widening as Dean pulled her away from them slightly. The three hunters exchanged their signature looks, none knowing exactly what to say or how to respond.

~*~

Garth was sitting in front of the blonde woman, cleaning up her wound that Ashleigh had made across her forearm. "Its okay baby. Hold it like that." He says, pressing down on the paper towel against her wound.