Sharp Teeth - Part I

Start from the beginning

"You spoken to him yet?"

"No." Dean says, glancing down at Garth "Assload of painkillers. He's been out since I got here."

Sam looks down, tugging lightly at the handcuffs that held Garth to the bed "what's he being charged with?"

"Killing a cow."

"Why?"

"I was abiur to see if I could find out." He looks back up at his brother before turning to Ashleigh "Lock the door." The woman stares at him for a moment before nodding as she stepped towards the door, locking it securely.

As she does this, Dean pulls out a long syringe, clearing it of any air bubbles. Sam's eyes widen "Whoa. Hey, what is that? Adrenaline?"

"Yes sir." Dean confirms.

"You trying to jump-start him or kill him?"

"I want some answers. He walked out on Kevin. He walked out on us, so if you got a better idea..." The two were silent for a moment as Sam stared down at their friend. He then backhands him, jolting him awake. The man known as Garth, jumps into a sitting position, screaming out in a panic, breathing heavily. He slowly turns his head, his eyes wide.

"Dean?" He turns his head again "Sam?" And once more towards the woman "Ashleigh?" Dean looks towards the woman who shrugs "You two aren't the only hunters I've come to know."

Garth continues to panic slightly, breathing deeply "What is this? A hospital? Wait... Am I in heaven?"

"Alright, take it easy Garth. You're in Wisconsin."

"You were hit by a car." Sam interjects.

"Do you remember anything?" Ashleigh steps to the foot of his bed, watching him with worried eyes.

Garth groans, trying to remember "I uh.. Vaguely." He reaches his hand up to rub his head before the handcuffs hold him back "What's with the hardware?"

"You tell us." Dean states simply. "And whike you're at it, why don't you give us the lowdown on why you went awol for the past six months." As Dean speaks, Sam begins picking the locks on his cuffs to free him. "Only way we tracked you down is that you offed a cow."

"Offed a...what? I-I...I was on a hunt."

"Hunt for what?" Ashleigh asks curiously as Garth turns to face her "I..." His eyes widen and he turns away "Oh, no.. Oh, get back" he jumps up, unhooking himself as he gags. The boys and Ashleigh take a step back as Garth races to the bathroom, coughing. The door slams shut as the gagging sounds continue.

"Good thing I didn't give him the adrenaline." Dean mumbles.

The three sit in the room, waiting for the skinny man to open the door. Ashleigh paces around slightly, her eyes never leaving the door, until the sound of vomiting is heard, then she turns away with a shiver. Blood never grossed her out, but vomit sure did. She shook her head clear as Sam took a seat in front if Dean.

"Anything on Gadreel?" Dean asked, avoiding the obvious conversation with his brother and the woman.

"Actually uh..yeah. Turns out he uh.. He left some grace in me before he bolted."

"You know how wrong that sounds right?"

Sam nods his head to the side "Wouldn't worry about it. Cas took care of it and Ash helped me afterwards."

Dean let out a light chuckle as he turned his head away. Thinking of how Cain had mentioned Sam stealing the girl, Ashleigh, away from him. "Hmm."

"What?" Sam looked up at his brother.

"Nothing. I'm gone for two weeks and you're like an episode of Teen Mom."

The coughing and retching continued from the bathroom, making Ashleigh cringe, shaking her head. Dean glanced over at her, lightly patting her back before turning his head towards the bathroom door. "Just breathe Garth. Work it out." He pulled his hand away from Ashleigh as he shook his head.

Sam cleared his throat, his eyes locked on his brother "What happened to your arm?"

Dean lifted his sleeve slightly to show to mark better "Oh. Its a... Gift from Cain."

"Like... The wrestler?" Ashleigh smacked Sam in the shoulder with a scowl "Seriously?"

Dean chuckled, rolling his sleeve back down "I wish. That would be awesome. Uh no. The uh.. The old testament dude. He got all biblical on me and gave me his mark."

"What does it even mean? How... How did that happen?" Sam asked, worry lacing his words as Ashleigh took a seat on the hospital bed beside Dean, holding his arm and lightly tracing her fingers over the raised skin, concern filling her eyes.

"Crowley and I found him, and he gave me this so that I coukd eighty-six Abaddon once and for all."

"You worked a job with Crowley?" Sam narrowed his eyes.

"The Crowley?" Ashleigh asked quietly, looking up at Dean.

"The devil you know..." Dean stared into her eyes for a moment, the room going silent. Thw three of them soon turned towards the bathroom door as Ashleigh stood up, walking towards the door. It was too quiet.

"Garth?" Sam called out and Dean lifted his head. "What?" Ashleigh grabbed the handle of the door and quickly pushed it open, thw two hunters right behind her. They stared into the empty bathroom as Dean walked over to the opened window.

"Son of a bitch." Dean grumbled before racing out of the bathroom. Sam stared out of the opened window before Ashleigh nudged his arm, hard. Sam jumped slightly, rubbing his arm "Ow, what was that for?" Ashleigh glared at the moose like man and pointed out the room in Dean's direction as if it were obvious. "Talk to him" she whispered lowly before she hurried out of the room.

The three of them hurried out of the hospital. "Why would Garth run from us?" Dean asked, clearly frustrated.

"Why haven't we heard from him for the past six months?" The three began speed walking towards their vehicles "Did you test him?" Ashleigh inquired, glancing up at Dean.

"He was unconscious. No, I.... He steal a car?" He asked, looking around, still seeing no sign of the skinny man.

"Did he steal a car naked?" Sam asked, pointing down at the hospital gown in the middle of the parking lot. The three looked around, fault confused before Dean pointed their attention to the security camera. "I'll see what I can find on those cameras. Why don't you two go talk to farmer Brown, see about that cow."

Sam nods, nudging Ashleigh lightly "yeah, let's go." The three split up in different directions to see what they could find out.