Confusion

A/N

Hi everyone! This recently got 100 reads! So thank you all soooo much! 100 reads may not seem a lot to you, but they do to me! :). (P.S. Sorry for the wait)

ATTENTION- this chapter is kind of confusing!

Mini Snape's POV

I awoke early the next morning. Even though it is Hogwarts, it feels unlike the Hogwarts I know.

I got my robes on and tiredly walked down to the Great Hall, trying not to be too loud.

When I arrived, there were only a few other students there. Some were wearing green and silver robes and the others were wearing scarlet and gold robes. There is a quidditch match today. Sat at the Slytherin table trying not to attract any attention.

The Hall began to fill up and the tables were now filled with, eggs, sausages, and bacon. Unlike the old Hogwarts, they served much more food, and much better food.

I began to dig in. I noticed the strange man at the teachers table in the front of the room. He was staring at me as usual. I broke my eyes away from his gaze and continued eating, not looking up until the match started.

"ATTENTION!" The head master said above all the chatter. "Before you exit the Great Hall, I would like to inform you about our new student, Severus Snape." Everybody quieted down and turned to look at me. I blushed and looked around.

"Ahem!" The Head Master said. " We also have a new teacher, Professor Smith who will be helping with the Astronomy classes. Please give them the comfort and appreciation that this is their home." He sat down and the students started to talk again and head out to the quidditch pitch. People were still looking at me as I entered the stands.

A woman steps out onto the field. The players were in the air waiting for the Quaffle to be released. I was on the edge of my seat, waiting for Slytherin to gain another victory.

"Hello there!" The Doctor shouted over the shouts of the students.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I just came to check on you. See how you're doing." Gryffindor just scored two goals. Slytherin was in possession of the quaffle.

"Where's the TARDIS?" I asked.

"Well last night I went on to the grounds and it materialized around me. I then transported it to one of the empty dungeons, where no one goes."

I looked onto the field. A boy with black hair and glasses was streaking across the field,his red cape whipping behind him. His hand was stretched out trying to catch the golden snitch. Another boy was neck to neck with him and was holding out his hand as well.

All of a sudden they made a sharp 90 degree angle turn and they were getting closer, closer, closer. Gryffindor got the Snitch! No!

I turned back to talk to the Doctor. He wasn't there. I shrugged it off and exited the stands with everyone else.

It was a Saturday so people could do what they want today. I had no friends yet due to the fact i just got here last night. I decided to walk with the Doctor. I headed to the staff room. I looked through the long window and saw him there sitting in one of the chairs talking to a small man.

I knocked on the window and the Doctor looked immediately where I was standing. I gestured him to come out side.

The Doctor got up and walked out of the room to talk to me.

The first thing he said was, " We NEED to find you some friends, boy."

Together we walked outside to the grounds. It was a beautiful Spring day, the sun was up and it was warm temperature. We walked for a few minutes without saying a word.

Then I noticed the girl we saw last night. She was talking to a red haired boy and the boy with black hair and glasses. They were walking by the lake. I inched towards them trying not to catch anybody's attention until I was walking near enough.

"Oh, hello there." Said the girl softly. A blush creeped up my neck as I looked at them and gave a small nod.

The other two were looking at me now. The red haired boy asked, "Aren't you new here? Dumbledore made the announcement this morning, right?"

"Yeah, I got here last night." I told them.

"What's your name?" The other boy asked me.

I knew my future self was here and I didn't want them to be suspicious of me...and I wanted the girl to fall in love with me. It may sound crazy, but I really do. I have to come up with a different name I could use while I'm here. But, no. It wouldn't work because the Head Master already said my name in the announcement.

"Wait," the red haired boy started. "You're Severus Snape."

They looked at me like I was crazy.

So I spilled. I told them everything. From Lilly to the TARDIS.

"YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH MY MOTHER?!" The black haired boy asked.

"WHAT?" I shouted. "What's your name?"

"Harry Potter,"

I stopped. Dead in my tracks. Lilly married that...that Potter boy?

"What's wrong, Severus?" The girl asked me.

I looked at the three of them and ran away, leaving them and the Doctor to just stand there in confusion.