A Doctor Potter Fanfiction

HELLO EVERYONE! This is my first story and it may be a little rusty because I'm new to this. And it would be AWESOME of you guys if I got at least one like for this part! So I hope you enjoy! ;). Love y'all!

Part 1

Well, well, well. Look who we have here." A voice snarled. "What're you doing here Snevillus?"

Snape turned around and found himself looking at the Fat Lady's portrait. His palms were sweaty and he had a bouquet of flowers in his hands. James Potter and his group of friends were staring at him.

Snape hid the flowers behind his back and blushed. He suddenly ran away as quickly as possible.

When he got to the Slytherin common room, he went to the dormitory before anyone can see him. He collapsed onto the four poster bed and drifted silently to sleep, tears rolling down his cheeks.

Severus woke up with a jolt. Someone had been shaking him. "Severus, Severus! Get up! It's almost time for class!"

"WHAT?!" He sprang up and got his bag. "Thanks," he muttered to the person who woke him up and rushed out of the common room.

Snape was sprinting to the courtyard where he would have his flying lesson. When he arrived, everybody was already holding their brooms and hovering.

"It's about time! Where were you? This lesson started ten minutes ago!" Madame Hooch screamed at him.

He blushed. "Sorry," he mumbled and walked to the remaining broomstick at the end the line. He looked up and Lilly Evans was staring right at him.

Snape gave a small smile but it vanished when James Potter glanced over at him with a look of jealousy.

"Now you all must mount your brooms and hold on tightly so you don't slide off the end." Madame Hooch reminded them. She blew her whistle and everybody kicked off the ground.

Several students hovered only a foot, the others, and more experienced, gave a little tilt and were making little circles.

Snape got on his broom and gripped it firmly. He slightly tilted it, but it zoomed forward and the next thing he knew, Lilly fell and was on top of him. She got up and flushed. The class started to shriek with laughter. The only person not laughing was James and his puppets.

Snape jumped up and shouted "MUDBLOOD!" And he sprinted to the common room without looking back.

He fell on all fours in front of the fireplace and started sobbing. Moments later, he heard footsteps coming toward him. He lifted his head to see who it is. All of a sudden he was being lifted off the ground. When he was on his feet, he saw a man with a large brown overcoat a blue suit and red converse shoes.

He looked familiar to Snape, but he feels like this is the first time meeting him.

"Are you okay?" The man asked. "You had quite a breakdown right there." He put his hands in his pockets, waiting for a response.

"How did you get in? How do you know the password?"

The man just smiled, pretending he didn't hear the question, "What's you name?"

"Why should I tell you?" Snape scolded.

"I'm John Smith,"

"So are you a teacher here or something?"

"No, but I want you to come with me,"

"Where?"

"You'll see,"

"VWORP! VWORP!" Snape felt a sudden heat materialize around him and realized that he was not in the Slytherin Common Room anymore; he was standing in a well lit room that looked like it could go on forever.

"Where am I?" He asked.

"It's called the TARDIS, meaning Time and Relative Dimention in Space. And I'm the Doctor. Just the Doctor."

"I thought your name is John Smith?"

"That's my code name, but now that we are in the TARDIS, I think it's safe to tell you." He smiled, gleefully as Snape looked at him with a puzzled look on his face.

The smile faded from the Doctor's face. "Anything wrong?"

Snape straightened up and said blankly, "No, nothing's wrong," he started circling the Doctor.

"What are you doing?" The Doctor asked awkwardly.

"What kind of doctor are you?"

"It depends on what situation I'm in," and they just stared at each other for a moment. "Well let's get moving then, allonsy!"

"Wha-"

"It means, 'let's go' in French." The Doctor started flipping switches and pressing buttons and there was a sudden jerk and Snape stumbled but caught himself.

And they took off.