Settling Down

3rd person P.O.V.

"Oh! I know! Headmaster Dippet's password is 'Slytherin'." It didn't move.

"There's probably a new headmaster, Smart One." The Doctor said.

Snape stuck his tongue at him and started to think. "There's bound to be a teacher here somewhere." He started looking around for a professor.

"Like I said, Severus, Albus won't approve it." A voice said.

"Are-are out talking to me?" And at the same time, a deep voice said, "What other choice have we got, Minerva?"

The woman called Minerva spun around to look at Snape. Mini Snape looked at the man and froze. He did the same to mini Snape. There was a long moment of silence.

"'Sherbet lemon'." Minerva said. The gargoyle sprang to life. All four of them hopped on and just stared at each other until they reached the headmasters office.

A/N

So I am in writers block right now and am going to post this so that I keep you up, so stay posted!

So that's not really potions class, is it?

*after a few weeks...sorry😅*

They reached the top of the staircase. Minerva hit the knocker on the door a few times and they waited. Mini Snape could hear shuffling footsteps coming near. An old man appeared at the door. "Ahh, visitors! Come in, come in."

Everybody awkwardly walked inside the huge room and took a seat at the many chairs lined up in front of Dumbledore's desk.

"Your names?" Dumbledore's asked the Doctor and Snape.

"John Smith, pleasure to meat you." The Doctor said. Snape rolled his eyes. "Severus Snape". He said without thinking. The room went silent.

"Problem?" The Doctor asked.

The older version if Snaoe stood up from his seat. He walked over to Mini Snape without saying a word. He examined his body. After a few awkward minutes he walked back to his seat and covered his face with his hands.

Ignoring that, Dumbledore hesitantly said, "Well, you start school on Monday, and you are immediately sorted into Slytherin, of course. And you,". He looked over to the Doctor. "Interests?"

"I like astronomy." He replied, smiling

"I believe Proffesor Sinistra will be ecstatic to accept you as a partner. Now that everything is settled-"

"Settled?" Large Snape cut in. "You call this settled?"

Before Dumbledore could answer, the door opened.

"Oh, sorry. Am I interrupting anything?"

"No, no, Harry. Please take a seat next to Proffesor Snape and wait patiently while we sort this out. It won't take any longer than a few minutes."

Harry sat down next to Large Snape, trying to avoid eye-contact.

"Now, how did you get here, Mr. Snape?"

Mini Snape was confused. "Umm...well..." He started but didn't exactly know what to say because he honestly didn't know at all what was happening.

"Does that matter? No. But what does matter is, what do we do now?" The Doctor said, covering up for Snape.

"You may go to your common room, Severus. I believe you know where to find that. And John, let Minerva guide you to Professor Sinistra's office. Meanwhile, I will deal with Harry. Severus, you may go alert the staff there is a new student."

Mini Snape's P.O.V.

What the heck just happened? That question circles my head as I head to the common room. There is already a boy there waiting for me. "There you are. I was just informed you would be here. The password is 'quidditch'." The stone door in the wall slid open. The boy gave me my new schedule. "You will join the 6th years for class on Monday and will find all of your textbooks and robes have already been bought for you."

As I was still in his robes from (hardly believable) earlier that day, I slipped on the pajamas that was provided for me and fell asleep quickly.

A/N

Remeber to comment and vote if you liked this part ;)