Chapter 65: Last Night in San Francisco (M)

Začít od začátku

"We will baby.. i promise we will.. i will let you do anything to me but let me give you a little show." She smiled and peck his lips. "I love you more than you ever know my love.. I'll do everything for you." She whispered then walk near the pole.

Jessica played a sensual instrumental song and slowly moved her hips left and right sexily raising her hands in the air. She turned around, letting him see her back.

Yuri was feeling hot all of a sudden. His wife was wearing long dress that's covering her feet. And he's excited to see what's underneath that long dress.

Jessica slowly slid the thin strap of the dress off her shoulder as she kept swaying her hips.

She look at her husband over her shoulder and smirked, she then put her palm on her lips, giving him a flying kiss.

Yuri was squirming on his sit, he wanted to touch her skin, to kiss her shoulder and neck. He also want to touch her long wavy blonde hair.

The American blonde successfully slid her dress down to her feet, revealing her cream crop top, plus her bell buttoned red short short.

Yuri licked his lips seeing his wife wearing a fishnet stockings with big holes and high cut black boots. She slowly put the suspender on her shoulders and take something on the table and put it on her head.

Keeping her dancing, she slowly sway her hips and face him, holding on the pole tightly.

The tanned man was surprised to see her outfit clearly, she's wearing a Mickey Mouse Sexy outfit with her Mickey headband, her shorts have two round patches in the front.

She jumped on the pole holding on it tightly, letting herself do some circles, she don't know how to do it and just do whatever she wants.

After playing with it she dance her way in front of Yuri and do some hair flip. She turned on her back again and do some sexy wave that could show her hot curves.

Yuri kept biting his lip to stop himself from grabbing her and make love with her right at the moment.

She then bended a little, showing her husband her sexy clothed bum and do some butt dance. Yuri hold her bottom and squeezed her hard.

"Hmm." The tanned man moan by this and kept squeezing his Wife's butt who's wearing his favorite Disney Character. "I badly want to fuck you now Sica." He said in a low husky voice that made his wife moan.

How could he make her moan with just his voice? Even Jessica don't know.

"Let me fuck you baby. I will fuck you in every way i want baby. Let me." Yuri asked for permission as his hands went up to her waist.

Jessica smiled and turned around to face him, she leaned down and peck his lips.

"Later babe. Let Sicababy finish this." She said winking.

She then tugged his shirt pulling him to come closer to her. The tanned man stood up from his seat and started to dance with his wife.

The blonde turned her back on her, resting her head on his chest, she close her eyes as her husband put his hands on her stomach and sway their bodies sensually.