Chapter 64: Last Day in San Francisco

Start from the beginning

Jessica smirked. "Do you think you know everything?" She asked.

"No! But that's what my Taetae does when he's mad at me. He want me to coo him like I did the most stupid mistake of my life."

"And what do you do to make him forgive you? You might just letting him touch your butt the whole day and tada! You're in good terms again."

"Do you really wanna know? I can share you the greatest thing you should do to Yuri." She winked.

"No need, I can handle my husband on my own and in my own ways."

"Tae and Yul are not so different Jess. That's what Taetae told me. So i guess Yul would want to try different sex positions with you. Let him fuck you in his ways Jess and you two will be good again."

Jessica shake her head with their conversation. She could only talk this kind of topic with Tiffany and also Sunny but Never with Nicole and Seohyun. "Thank you very much Tiff. But Yuri and I knows what we want. Maybe ask Taeyeon to try every position possible for the both of you."

"Huh! We already tried everything in any part of the house Jess. Dining table, couch, kitchen counter, on the door, wall, chair, heck, inside the car, even in the stairs, name it and we done it there already." Tiffany said proudly. "Bathroom and bed are so common. Be wild Jess. Guys like it wild." She pat her cousin's shoulder.

"Gross.." The blonde commented.

"It's not gross, at least I do it with my husband and not just you know?"

"Yeah i know! If Yuri still won't forgive me i will tie his hands and blow him real good. Oh gosh i'm excited to pull him to the bed when we arrive." She said and was about to sped off when Tiffany warned her.

"Don't ever over speed Jess. I will tell Yuri about it." She said.

"You're no fun." Jessica rolled her eyes.

"It's fun, if i'm not pregnant but I am Jessi! Don't ever harm my baby!" The eyesmile princess said.

"I know! I'm just excited to be with Yuri." She licked her lip.

"Tell me who's gross now? You're having some kind of wet daydream with your husband."

"Don't tell me you don't feel this way with Taeyeon."

"I do! Taetae is the most perfect bed partner. He's really skillful Jessi!! Really really good." Tiffany made and okay sign while biting her lips.

"Yah! My Yuri is the most skillful when it comes to sex Tiff! Just thinking about his tongue and lips working on me or in me can make me moan senseless." She said shivering.

"We are getting pervert in each passing day, don't you noticed? We've been talking about sex for almost a week?"

"At least only for our husbands." Jessica said parking the car. "I'm excited to see my Seobang." She said unbuckling her seatbelt and hop off the car.

Tiffany shake her head, Her cousin opened the door and help her hop off. The two walked inside the house hand in hand.

They bought the kids some toys and she showed it to them right away. They went in the room and saw Yuri, Taeyeon and the kids playing.