Chapter 60: Going Back to San Francisco

Start from the beginning

"I don't want guys to stare at you." The shorter guy said.

"You just want to gawk at other girls." Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"Why would I do that when I already have two beautiful princesses with me?" He asked.

Tiffany automatically turned to Krystal and as expected she's jealous. "Oppa don't love Krystal anymore." The little girl said crossing her arms over her chest.

Taeyeon scratched his head. How can he forget about her. "Of course that's not true. You're still my princess, i'm sorry baby." He coaxed and turned to his wife. "Now tell me how can I look at other girls when I have the three of you? Plus Jessica will definitely kill me if I do something like that."

Jessica nodded. "I will kick you." She warned.

Tiffany smiled and caress her tummy. "Yes. And our little baby here will be sad." She said. Taeyeon kissed her tummy and talked to the baby.

Yuri couldn't help but envy. He has plans about their trip that will make sure his wife gets pregnant.

Jessica was busy with the kids, she missed them a lot. It's hard for her to divide her time to the company, to Yuri and the kids.

"Mama." Minguk called as he play with his food.

Jessica smiled, she loves hearing them calling her. "Do you want anything sweetie?" She asked and wiped his mouth.

He spread his arms to her and she immediately take him out of the high chair and let him sit on her lap.

"I miss you." She whispered and kissed his cheek.

After lunch, they prepared on going out. The Kwon's are inside the room, playing. Jessica was on the floor with the babies, she's laying down and watch the babies play, they are now wearing their swimming attire and just waiting for the Kim's to finish.

Daehan walk to her and she was surprised that he was able to walk perfectly without any help.

"Oh gosh Seobang.. look at Daehan!! He can walk alone now." She squealed and sat up.

Yuri turned to her and smiled. "Yes baby.. they can walk alone now."

"What do you mean they?"

"All of them can walk perfectly now. Even Irene."

She suddenly felt sad to know it. How can she not noticed it. She hugged Daehan as he stopped in front of her and gave her a peck. "I'm sorry." She whispered. "Mommy is always busy. I will make it up to you." She mumbled and peck his cheek again.

"Mama." He said.

Yuri showed her videos of them walking perfectly for the first time. She sighed and felt awful to herself.

"I'm sorry Seobang." She apologized. Yuri went next to her and peck her cheek.

"You don't have to say sorry baby. I understand. And it's a good thing that we plan this. We can make a good memories with them." He coax her then stood up. "I'll check the Kim's." He said.

Jessica nodded and just watch the kids play and baby talk to each other. Feeling guilty for neglecting them.

---

"Jessi.. the kids are growing really fast now." Tiffany said as she watch their kids play in the sand with the two guys. They are sitting on a blanket their husband set up.

The blonde smiled bitterly. "Could you believe it? They are walking straight now without me knowing. I'm such a terrible mother." She said and gave her cousin a sandwich.