Chapter 58: Punishment or Reward? Pt. 2 (M)

Start from the beginning

Jessica sighed, she don't want to stop their sessions but the kids need her too. "Where are you now Tiff?" She asked as she pulled her husband's head to suck on her breast.

Yuri circled his arms around her then lick her nipples alternately. Jessica then reach for his long shaft with her right hand and stroke him.

"I'm in your house." Tiffany said worriedly. "What should I do Jess. They want their Mommy."

"Please put it on speaker. I will talk to them." She said without stopping their session, she bit her lip to stop herself from moaning.

"Speak now Jess."

"Dyanie, Kookie, Manse.. Mommy is here." She said and panted. "Mommy and Daddy will go home tomorrow morning." She stroke her husband fast as Yuri bit her nipple.

She then drop the phone and kissed Yuri. "Your tongue feels so good baby. Keep doing that." She whispered and buried his face on her breast again.

She picked the phone and heard her Kids' loud cry.

"Mama!! Mama!!"

"Sshh.. Mommy and Daddy need sometime alone together babies. But.. hmm." She moaned silently. "But Mommy promise that we'll go out of town when we go back! You can hog Mommy all day tomorrow. I love you! We love you all!" She said.

Yuri's fingers massaged her pussy that made her shake and almost lose grip on her phone.

"Tiff!! I have to go.. please make foods for the kids.. oh no! Please tell Taeng to make food for them! Or My Mom.." She said panting.

"Where are you Jessi?"

"Please Tiff. Give this day to Us. Please." She pleaded.

Tiffany seems to understand what she meant. "Alright, but please stifle your moans Jess. The kids will hear you. Aight have a great night for the two of you. Please give our family another member!!" She laughed. "I love you!"

"I love you too. Bye!" She ended the call and throw the phone on the bed.

She leaned back and feel his husbands fingers inside her. "Yul.. Oh God.. harder babe, harder." She moaned.

Yuri laid her down on the bed without pulling his fingers out. He kissed her lips as he pushed his fingers deeper and harder.

"You like this?" He asked as his other hand busy massaging her breast.

"Yes. Yes Yul! Oh Gosh, i love you." She moaned.

"I love you Sica.. i love you.." He panted.

The blonde was bucking her hips and Yuri knew she's close. He then pulled a pillow and put it on her lower back for greater pleasure.

She was about to reach her peak when Yuri pulled out. She opened her mouth to protest when Her husband penetrated her With his Huge and long hardened Dick.

"Baby.. Gosh.. that Big Dick of your is filling me nice and good." Yuri smiled as his wife starts dirty talking.

"You love me filling your cunt with my thick cream pies. Don't you!?" He Dirty talked back as he thrust fast and hard.

"Yes!! Yes.. thick and Yummy babe. Oh gosh, i'm cumming." She shouted.

Yuri thrust harder to make them cum. "Fuck baby. Cum with me." He grunted and hold her hips tight.

"Oohhh!!" Jessica screamed as she came with Yuri following not long after.

He laid on top of her while panting. Jessica kissed his head as Yuri suck on her breast.