11

Kennedy
"Finally!" I exclaim, once Aaron tells me the news.

"Acting is such a cool class to have with you," he laughs, as we walk towards room nineteen.

"Is it everyone else's first lesson?" I ask, looking down at our hands.

"Yeah, I'd assume so," he shrugs. I nod, hearing a bell ring in my ears. That's signals that other students in classes are free to go. Aaron and I had a free period so we just had lunch.

I see many girls with makeup on, hair perfectly curled or straight. Their skinny bodies wrapped in tight and small items of clothing. I look down, feeling myself become embarrassed. These girls are beautiful.

"Hey," Aaron whispers, nudging me. I look up at him, waiting for him to continue.

He smiles, gently running his fingers down the inside of my arm. I take in an unsteady breath, as his fingers fill the gaps between mine. They fold against mine, interlocking. I feel my stomach spin, as I feel my heart beat quicken.

"We're here," he says, squeezing my hand reassuringly. I go to walk behind him, but another student walks in between us, jolting our hands apart.

I sigh heavily, making my way inside. There's a few desks at the back, then an empty room. Dark blue carpet spreads across the floor, with light walls, covered in college photos.

Aaron introduces himself to a few of the other boys. I look around at the other students, I notice a girl sitting at a desk, tapping her pen on the desk impatiently.

I glance at Aaron, who's clearly distracted, before making my way over to her. I sit at the table besides hers, nervously putting my hands under the table.

"Hey," I speak up, "I'm Kennedy."

She looks at me, rolling her eyes. She pulls her phone out of her pocket, lifting it up so I can see it. She slowly drags her finger across the volume, turning it all the way up. The music blasts through her earphones, that are tucked under her jumper and shoved into both of her ears.

"Right," I face the front, pressing my lips together. I look down at the wooden table, observing my hands. I fiddle with the ring that's laced around my middle finger. The shiny opal on the inside reflects of the sunlight soaring in from the wide length windows.

"Alright!" the older lady yells. The class spreads out, as Aaron laughs loudly with two other guys. I look down, slightly upset.

"Everybody get up! We are going to have class positions, it's easier for me to remember who you guys are!" she explains loudly.

We all get up from the seats, and make our way to the front of the class.

"Okay," she lifts the paper up to her eye level, "Benjamin, Claire, Nate, Tracy, Aaron, Monica, Jamie, Hanna, Scott, Kennedy, Callum, Payton, and Jeffrey."

I sit down, at a desk of three. Scott and Callum sit on either side of me, as I ignore them. I look at Aaron, who's seated diagonally across from me. He's in between two girls, both model-material. I bite the inside of my lip, uncontrollably.

"Hey," Scott says, causing me to jump.

"Hey," I reply, unimpressed. I rest my head on my hand, listening to the teacher give us instructions.

~~~~~~~~
"Oh God, are you okay?" Paris asks, gripping my arm. I cup my hand over my nose, in pain.

"Mhm," I hum, sarcastically. I step back from the corner of the brick wall. I drop my hand as Paris gasps.

"What? Is it bad!" I ask, covering my nose once again.

"No dipshit, it's a tiny graze," she laughs, poking my ribs. I squirm, trying to continue walking.

We reach our dorm, opening the door. I run towards my mirror, indulging my reflection. A small spot is there, bleeding slightly.

I groan, but then while I'm staring into the mirror, another memory crosses my mind.

Beads of sweat drip down his forehead, his body drops besides mine. My bare chest rises up and down, completely comfortable.

"It's too hot," I whine, sitting up. I slide on a random shirt that is on the floor, covering my exposed body. I waddle casually over to my fan, turning it to high.

I turn to see Grayson sliding his boxers over himself, then sits back down.

Seeing him sweaty and in a lustful mood is extremely attractive. I walk over to him, straddling his lap.

"You're so beautiful," he whispers, his breath fanning my face. I look down at his plump lips, how they expressed a serious look on his perfectly structured face.

"I'm not," I sadly disagree. He lifts his hand up to my face, caressing my cheek. He looks at me innocently, his lustful eyes disappearing.

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," he says truthfully, I smile at him. I slide my hands past his shoulders, placing my hands on his neck.

"Why do you have to love Aaron," he sighs, dropping his hand from my cheek.

"What?" I ask, completely off-guard. He gently runs his hands up my back, then down to my lower back.

"I want to be more, a lot more," he says, almost hurt. I listen to him intently, actually thinking about my future.

"Grayson," I try to start but get cut off.

"It's okay, I don't want you to feel bad," he says, looking down at our bodies.

"I know, but I do like you," I quickly say, certain. He smiles warmly at me, causing my face to heat up.

"But, you don't love me," he sighs, his smile fading once again.

"I need to get to know you more Gray," I place both hand on each side of his face.

"Promise?" he asks, "that you'll give me a chance in the future."

"I promise," I smile, gently rubbing my thumbs against his cheeks. He slowly leans in, as I do the same. Our lips meet, not eagerly but more of a loving feeling.

I lean back in, before he backs away. I hug him, dropping my head onto his chest.

"Your mother is going to freak out if she knows I'm here," he thinks. I groan, agreeing.

"She won't be here for another hour or so, stay? Please," I beg, looking up at his eyes.

"Of course," he nods, he slowly falls back, until head hits the pillow. I cuddle up to him, as he wraps his arms around me in a protective manner. I smile to myself as I realise.

I'm in love with two completely different guys.