"Michael you don't get it!" Ashton paced back and forth bitting his nails.

"What do you mean?!"

"HE'S GONNA CUT HIMSELF AGAIN." He screamed and we all went silent.

"Again?" Calum swallowed in horror.

"What do you mean again Ashton. Tell me!" I walk towards him. What the fuck how did this happen. How did we not know?!

"Damn it!" He cussed running a hand through his hair. "That's how we had our first kiss. He asked me why I wore bracelets and he told me if I showed him he'd show me. We understand each other and we promised not to cut again but now I know for sure he's going to!" He yelled, trying to catch his breath.

"WAIT. So you AND Luke cut yourselves? Ashton why?" Calum was bitting his lip trying not to cry.

"That's a different story but we have to go find Luke I don't want him hurting himself."

"B-But we can't just barge in his house?" I asked.

"Yes, we can I live there." Ashton scoffed and started getting in the car.

We drove as quickly as we could but when we got there we saw an ambulance. In front of his house. No. No. No. Fuck shit no why Luke no.

We run out of the car to see Liz crying.

"Liz what happened?!" Ashton asked frantically, hugging her.

"I-I came home a-and I found L-Luke on the floor in the b-bathroom and he took pills and w-was covered in b-blood." She let out and sobbed into his arms.

I looked at Ashton and his face fell. He starred off into the distance before breaking into a sob. They both hugged each other and cried till Ashton fell to his knees. He tugged on his hair and shook his head.

"No. Luke why. No. NO!" He got up and ran in the house.

We all ran after him and at this point Calum and I were both crying. We run into the bathroom and my heart just about broke.

Ashton was hugging Luke who had his eyes closed. There was a half empty bottle of pills and both arms were covered in blood as well as the floor. Calum and I rushed to his side and I gripped his arm.

"Luke, I didn't mean it. I'm so sorry. You know I love you. Please don't die on us. I never knew you did this. Why didn't you tell us? We could have helped you, Luke. Please be okay. Don't leave us." I had my head down whispering to him as my tear fell on his cheek. I know he probably can't hear me but I can try. This can't be happening. I look over to see Calum doing the same.

"Lukey. I love you. Please be okay. We can help you through this. You mean so much to us. Stay strong. I'm sorry. She was probably telling bullshit the whole time. Don't leave." He whimpered and I pulled him into a hug.

"Luke no. No. No, please. Luke be okay. I don't know what I'd do without you. I believe that you never did or said any of those things. You need to be okay, okay? Please, for me. Stay strong. I need you Lukey, don't leave me because the scary thing is..." He sobbed quietly and wiped a few tears away before saying. "I Think I Love You."

Some paramedics came in and took him away on a stretcher. We watched him being loaded into the truck and one asked if someone would like to ride with him.

"Liz do you want to?" I asked putting a hand on her shoulder.

"No." She starred with no emotion.

"But-" Calum started. Why wouldn't she want to ride with her own son to the hospital.

"No, I don't want to. I can't right now." She sniffed. "Ashton I want you to."