The Power of Fire (BTS) Part 2

Jin never thought in a million years he would be standing there deciding the fate of one of his brothers and the woman he loves whom he thought was dead. Their lives were in his hands. He did not know what to do.

Jin hears a voice behind him. "Do it Jin. Make a choice. Don't you want to be with your beloved Holly again?" Jin looked at Holly and Jungkook not sure which choice to make. If he chooses Holly, Jungkook would die. If he chooses Jungkook, he would lose Holly once again and his heart wouldn't be able to take it. Jin's heart begins to race. "MAKE A DECISION!!!!!!!"

2 days earlier.....

"Oh c'mon Namjoon you have to do better than that!" Jungkook yells after throwing a low energy fire ball at him. "You have to dodge it."

"I'm trying."

"Doesn't seem hard enough." Jimin says while laughing in the back.

"Oh yeah why don't you try it."

"Don't mind if I do." Jimin steps forward. "Hit me with your best shot Jungkook." Jungkook smirks and throws a couple of fire balls at him. Jimin ducks and rolls dodging it. Another is thrown at him and he deflects it with his mind. Jungkook throws another trying to hit him. But Jimin once again dodges it by doing a back flip in the air and landing on his feet.

"Wow." Jungkook says in amazement. The others who were watching started clapping.

"Show off" Namjoon said under his breathe feeling embarrassed he couldn't dodge one. Jimin runs up behind him and gives him a back hug.

"I'm sorry Namjoon. I didn't mean to embarrass you."

"Stay out of my thoughts will you." He brushes him off and Jimin just laughs.

"It is okay Namjoon. We have been practicing for a year now. You have definitely improved."

"Yeah...yeah..." Namjoon says not believing his compliment and rolling his eyes.

"All right who is next?" Jungkook asks.

"ME!!!" Taehyung yelled. Jin walks in holding a tray of food.

"I think it is time for a break." He sets the tray down on the table.

"Did I hear break? YES!!!" Yoongi runs to grab some food and sits down on the floor. The boys started eating the snacks Jin brought. They definitely needed it. They have been practicing non-stop since Logan. They must keep their energy and powers well exercised for a new problem may arise at....any.....moment.

As always please leave a like and comment. I would love to hear your thoughts :)