Chapter 6 - Jerome!

(Jerome Pov)

I grabbed Mitch's arm pushing him away from the ghost

"g-gi-ve i-i-t..." the little girl repeated she was reaching out for us

"move your butt!" I ordered Mitch making him get up from where he was.

Her mouth were bleeding her left eye was gone.... And it seems like her tongue was gone as well... she jumped on me her face twisted into a creepy grin...

"GIVE IT!" she screamed her hands were on my neck I couldn't breathe!

My body was going weak, Mitch's voice was disappearing....

the grip went away from my neck and I opened my eyes seeing that the ghost girl was gone!

Mitch embraced me tears running down his cheeks.

"Welcome" a voice said I turn my head to the side seeing a boy in a hoodie he's glasses nerdy looking.

"w-who are you?" Mitch questioned terrified "d-do you know where we are?" I said my voice aching...

"I'm Tyler and you're in a school it's not hard to see that, is it?" he chuckled,

does this boy think he's funny?

"Y-Yes but how did we get here and where's our friends?" Mitch asked standing up

"your friends are fine for now... but you should worry about yourself" Tyler said

I pushed myself up getting a better look of him. "I've seen you before" I whispered he gave a small smile

"I've seen you around to, in the upcoming..." he said turning away "w-wait!" I shouted but he was gone...

"What the hell is going on?" Mitch asked.

(Mitch Pov)

I looked back to Jerome seeing him rubbing his neck...

"Biggums let me see" I said trying not to injured him anymore, he turned his head so I could see his neck.

It was red and looked bruised "I wish I had ice" I said hopeless.

"That guy I've seen him around but when did I?" Jerome thought to himself. He seemed like he knows where he was going... I looked around seeing we were still in A4 classroom... I sigh "let's get out of here" I whispered not wanting this to be real. Jerome nodded and walked behind me.

We kept walking down the hall, horrible looking lifeless bodies lying everywhere I wanted to be sick...

I turned my head to see Jerome with a note by two corpses... I looked at the paper he had in his hands *I was there to keep her hope up... but I guess me being a brother failed...if anyone is reading this my Sister's name is Sam and my name is Jake please tell our mother that we died here... we both don't want to be forgotten...*

I felt so bad for them "a-are we going to be forgotten?" Jerome asked concerned, I embraced him "no never, we going to make it out" I said trying to make him feel better...

he walked on ahead I felt like someone was watching us... but it may just be me... I walked on not wanting to see any more of this place...

"J-Jerome wait up!" I said hearing footsteps behind us... I turned my head I felt my whole body stop.

(Jerome Pov)

I turned my head to look at Mitch but my body froze!

There was a man with a sledgehammer walking to us! "Mitch!" I shouted

I ran back it seems like Mitch was iced up from fright! The man he was getting closer.

"Mitch move your ass now!" I shouted the man was face to face with Mitch he was about to smash him with the sledgehammer!

I jumped pushing my body to move faster I pushed Mitch out of the way but everything went black...

(Mitch Pov)

I looked at Jerome as fast as I can he was bleeding on the top of his head!

"J-Jerome!" I shouted afraid. I looked at the man who was staring at me! I was having a panic attack! Everything seemed dizzy!

"J-Jerome..." I said feeling light headed... I could hear movement... Jerome... my own best friend is he dead... 

I opened my eyes seeing Jerome was gone!

I felt myself wanting to cry, "J-Jerome?" I asked nervous I looked down at the flour seeing blood it looked flesh...

it was going down the hall "J-Jerome please don't be far" I thought

I started to follow the blood track going down the hall, tears were running down my cheeks... I looked up to see a door that the blood was going to...

"J-Jerome.... are you there?" I asked scared opening the door... I stared not wanting to believe what I was looking at...

I fell to the ground more tears running down my face

"Jerome!" I sobbed out

I was staring at Jerome on the ground his head bleeding and his arm blood stained... I couldn't move I didn't even told him that I-I love him!

"J-Jerome you can't be dead!" I sobbed "please wake up!" I cried out. "B-Biggums don't leave me I l-love you" I whispered I slowly got closer to him...

his eyes were closed his pink cheeks were wet from crying... his hoodie full of blood... "J-Jerome don't leave me" I begged,

I put my head on his chest, I didn't care if I was getting blood on me... I laid there whispering to myself... "I love you J-Jerome"

"so I see you found him..." Tyler's voice said I quivered, I didn't feel like talking I just want Jerome back...

"You know it is rude to not speak back" he said unhappy 

I was feeling weak...

so useless...

"Now this is getting better" Tyler said giggling,

I looked up at his face seeing his smirk fading away. This must be a sick dream...

Jerome can't be d-dead... I kept hearing children laughing... the ringing in my ears... I pulled my brown hair hard

"s-stop" I begged the laughing was getting louder

"stop!" I shouted I felt something that I have never felt before... "d-don't you worry Jerome I-I'll be with you soon t-this is just a d-dream..." I chuckled out tears running down my cheeks...