Chapter 4 - Save her!

(Seto Pov)

I wiped away my tears "anyone pleases help" I sobbed out

I looked down at my arm that I landed on "B-Bruce?" I whispered seeing a tall shadow with hair standing up,

that must be Bruce! I walked quicker "Bruce it's me, its m-!" I exhaled and fell back to the other wall.

It wasn't Bruce ...

it was a dead student that looked rotted away his eyes blood shot horror all over his face...

I could feel my dinner wanting to come up. I backed away from it I couldn't help but cried,

I don't want to be here! I want to go back home, back to school with my friends!

I could hear footsteps coming down the hall I looked down there seeing a tiny girl in a red dress...

she looked like she was around six, she was really pale. "h-hey a-are you lost?" I questioned standing up she nodded, her long black hair covering her face...

I walked closer to her... I could hear small children amused gigging...

I felt this was wrong that... this was a trap...

"Seto!?" a voice questioned behind me I looked back seeing Bruce with a red face

"Bruce!" I shouted thankfully running to him he embraced me "t-there's a small girl right here and she's lost" I choked out looking back where the girl was...

I gasped she wasn't there anymore! "Where?" Bruce asked looking down the hall. "s-she was right here" I whispered Bruce nodded

"if we see her she can come with us ok?" Bruce said I nodded and took his hand as we walked down the halls where the little girl was...

(Bruce Pov)

I kept a good tight grip on Seto's small hand; I can't lose him again

"w-where are we?" Seto asked. I shook my shudders "I don't know but I don't like it" I said

I kept hearing gigging behind us "so what does this little girl look like?" I asked

"she looked like she was the age of six and she was really pale... and she was in a bright red dress and her hair was really long and black" Seto answered looking around.

"she sounds like a dream" I responded not believing that a six year old is in this hell hole "b-but I saw her" Seto whispered he sounds so disappointed... it pains my heart to hear him like that.

"We going to find our friends ok" I told him giving a small smile to him.

I shivered at all the corpses, I found us outside the toilets "B-Bruce I need to go" Seto said pointing at the boy's toilets.

"I'll wait out here for ya" I said smiling Seto nodded and walked in shutting the door behind him.

I walked to the wall with a piece of paper hanging *If your reading this... you will never get out... you will end up just like us* I trembled who is us?

Seto came outside he's breathing was really fast that he was gasping "what happened?" I questioned concerned

Seto face show fright he didn't speak. I have no choice I had to go in and see.

I opened the door; I gulped not believing what I'm looking at!

Corpse were hanging in all the toilets! Some looked fresh... I picked up a note *She didn't care about him...*

I observed the girl who was flesh new as she was hanging...

she grabbed her neck panting, I backed up not knowing what to do.

I pushed her up I can't just watch or leave her! I pushed her up the wall so she was sitting on my shoulders, she was breathing gently.

"Seto come here! Hurry!" I yelled

Seto ran in seeing the girl his eyes full of panic and shock.

"Untie the rope" I told him he nodded and did what I said. "H-hurry up" I said, my back started to ache badly "d-did it" Seto responded backing away,

I slowly sat her down "y-you ok?" I asked nervous. Her eyes were light blue but a bit darker than mine; "w-why!" she asked crying "w-why did he do that" she sobbed over me.

I looked at Seto seeing him look concerned "who did this to you?" I asked she looked at my face "J-Jason" she said wiping her eyes "its ok don't cry" Seto responded.

She turned her head to see Seto, "c-can I leave this room" she requested I nodded and left with Seto and her.

"So what your name?" Seto asked she looked at him "my name is Jess" "I was with my friends Jason and Max and Ross" she said looking down before we ended here... "I was with Jason... all I want is to see my friends who didn't try and kill me" she said looking down.

I wanted to say something about the note but left it for now... "Well my name is Seto and this is Bruce" Seto whispered smiling at her.