"Me?, Uh, I don't know," Ethan stammered, "Benny and I did have that homework to do," he winked at Benny and Lily immediately face-palmed, as she knew Benny wouldn't get Ethan's hint.

Benny frowned, "What homework?"

"You know, that Gem-istry homework,"

"Oh that!" Benny grinned, "Its cool, I've got Lily, we'll be fine," he smiled as he took Lily's hand in his.

"That's the team spirit!" coach Steiner cheered, "Alright, just stay put while I tidy all the gear away,"

"Benny! What was that?" Ethan asked.

"Relax, he might know something about Bolts,"

Lily shrugged, "I guess he's right,"

"And meanwhile, if I find out what his mojo is, then I can duplicate it, and the next time you see me, I'll be just like Bolts," Benny added, "Well, not exactly like him, you get the idea,"

Lily chuckled, and the two walked away from Ethan, swinging their hands slightly as they walked.

Benny sat at his desk reading a magic book, whilst Lily paced up and down behind him, also reading a magic book, "Okay let's see," she muttered, "I can't see anything about a gem in here,"

"Woah,"

"What? Did you find something?" Lily asked, sitting down next to him.

"No, but did you know there's a spell to cure athletes foot?" he grinned.

"Fascinating," she chuckled, leaning her head on his shoulder, "Ya know, my dad used to play hockey,"

Benny closed his book, "Really?" he smiled.

Lily nodded, "My mum told me he was pretty good at it in their 'high school days'," she sighed, "I wish I could find out what happened to him, ya know? Like, who the wizard that killed him was and why they did it," Benny kissed her forehead, "It sucks,"

"Hey, don't worry," Benny said, "One day, we'll both be powerful enough to find that wizard, without the help of a stupid magic school,"

Just the thought of the magic school made her head start to hurt, but she was quickly snapped out of it when her phone rang, "Hey Sarah," she greeted as she answered it.

"Hey, we just found something out about Bolts that you might wanna know,"

Lily stood up from her chair, and began to pace again, "Okay, shoot,"

"He may or may not be a pile of dead body parts,"

She stopped pacing and frowned, "Come again,"

"This old weirdo says that the stone on his mask is called the 'eye of zartak', it resurrects dead limbs into whatever shape you put them in,"

"No way," Lily took the phone away from her ear to talk to Benny, "Hey B, something you should know, your buddy Bolts is made of a dozen dead hockey players,"

Benny's eyes widened, "Do you know what this means?"

"That we have a crazy hockey monster on the loose?"

Benny sighed, "No, it means I'll never be good at hockey,"

Lily rolled her eyes and put the phone on speaker, sitting down next to Benny and placing it on the desk. The two teens just managed to hear the last part of Sarah and the grave robber's conversation, "So, if you're not behind this, who is?" Sarah asked him.

"That new man, uh, Steiner, a very hands-on coach, told me to find a thick skull for this new, juicy, geek brain he'd find,"

Benny frowned, "Did he just say 'new, juicy, geek brain he'd find...." he looked at Lily with wide eyes, "Ethan,"