XIV

Hermione's P.O.V. :

"Goodnight guys!" I shouted after them as Ginny and I walked into the apartment to go to bed.  As I was about to go through the doorway, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey, Hermione?"

"What's up Blaise?"

"Well, don't you think that it would be more convincing for us couples to have lunch together every day? I mean it's just a thought, but I was going to pass is by you to see what you think...." he drowned off and scratched the back of his head, slightly embarrassed for suggesting it. I didn't notice though because I was too deep in thought.

"Never mind, it was a stupid idea. Forget I even said it," he said and turned around to walk back to his apartment.

"Blaise, come back. That's actually a pretty good idea. I was just thinking so if I wasn't saying anything that means that I was deep in thought," I reassured him.

"Oh well, then yeah. I'll tell Draco to pick you up tomorrow at the office for lunch and I'll go pick Ginny up at the Harpies practice field tomorrow," he told me.

"It would probably be best if the couples just ate by themselves, don't you think?" I told him, seeing the slight smile form on his face at the statement.

"Yeah, then we can do whatever we wanted for supper when he time comes."

"Okay, I'll tell Ginny. Good idea Blaise," I complimented.
We parted ways as I walked back inside to tell Ginny the news.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ginny's P.O.V. :

"What to wear, what to wear," I mumbled to myself before looking through the humongous rack of Chang clothes in my closet.

"Hermione!" I yelled across the apartment.
She came running into my room, wand in hand, in her Sponge Bob pajama bottoms and Gryffindor sweatshirt, looking for danger.

"What's wrong!" She asked, obviously on edge.

"I can't figure out what to wear," I complained, still staring at the closet in frustration. In the corner of my eye, I saw her visibly relax, aware now that there is no danger.

"I'm going to be in my practice uniform all morning so I won't actually wear these clothes till lunch," I told her while she glanced at the clothes behind me.

"Why ask me what to wear? I have worse fashion than you do and that's saying something considering that your fashion advice isn't the best," she replied, slightly laughing at the end of her sentence.

"Just pick something!"

"Alright fine," she came over and rummaged through the closet. "Hmmm...How about this?" She pulled out a casual navy blue dress that would be a little snug, yet not uncomfortably tight. I grabbed it and a pair of black flats and laid them out on the bed before changing into the Harpies practice uniforms while Hermione left to go change out of her pajamas and into something more "professional" was how she put it. Whatever her version of it is, of course. 

Walking into the kitchen, I turned to see Hermione in a pantsuit and a tight bun that reminded me of a younger Professor McGonagall. I shuddered at the thought before grabbing her arm and pulling her towards her room. 

"What are you doing!"

"Saving you from looking like McGonagall, now put this on!" I told her after handing her a blue blouse and a black pencil skirt that ended a couple of inches above her knees and hugged her body a bit. I step outside of her room to let her change when I hear a tapping on the window. I turn towards the window to see the Daily Prophet owl waiting to be let in. I make my way over there, take the paper, and put in the required amount of sickles in the pouch attached to the owl's claw. Satisfied, the owl turns and leaves to make more rounds.

I glance down at the paper and scream.

*Hey Guys! Thanks for reading! I hope you're enjoying the chapters. Comment or message me if you have any questions or just want to start up a conversation! Now for the questions.....

What do you think the Daily Prophet wrote this time?

Comment what you think and vote if you like it! 

Heads up! There's a new character coming up in the next chapter! Love you guys! Stay groovy!*