Chapter LIII

"WHAT IS SHE doing here

"WHAT IS SHE doing here." A high pitched voice says. My eyes stay locked on Kylo, however. My heart aches to see him. To talk to him. The enhancement feels my longing for the masked man. But all it does and smirk at my weakness. Not giving me any satisfaction.
    "SN is stable now. I wanted her to join us to prove that she will be very useful." Phasma starts as she makes her way to an empty seat.
It follows her and stands behind the chair. I stand at attention with the blaster press across my chest.
   Kylo is still standing up staring in my direction.
    "She is a threat to us all. Who know if she will snap on us at any moment. She is a live wire! And Kylo of heaven sake sit down!" General Hux squeals which makes his face go red.
   Kylo breaks eye contact with me and turns his head toward Hux. He plops down in his chair keeping his hands at his side so no one can see him balling his fists.
    "I ensure you she is no threat. She has come to terms with us." Phasma plainly says placing her blaster in her lap.
   "No General Hux is right." I snap my head towards the man who said this. "She is uncontrollable. She killed almost half a squadron of Troopers." Hurt fills me as Kylo says these words. I would have thought that at least he would be on my side. I can feel the anger It has for Kylo and how badly It wants to make everyone in this room pay for their accusations. But I remind it about showing respect and control its anger. I feel it Relax remembering Why we are here.
    "She will stay." Phasma firmly says.
Suddenly an older man sitting on the other side of the table speaks up.
  "Can you stop bickering like children. Who cares if this Trooper stays or not. We have more important matters."
   "Finally someone who knows how to get down to business"
    I mentally roll my eyes at the enhancement's comment.
   Is fighting really all you think about?

"Shut yo your opinions don't matter."

   Gosh no need to be rude.

   "Your options are useless to me nor would I want to here all your stupid comments so be quiet!"

  What if I don't?

"Shut up!"
I will admit it is a little strange that I can have mental conversations with the Enhancement and even weirder that it has the same voice. But I got over it a long time ago.
   I tune back into the discussion when something catches my attention. 
   "Lord Ren How was your mission to Jakku?" General Hux says mockingly because he already knows the outcome.
   "We were unable to get our hands on the map. Thanks to your troopers who let the droid holding the map escape." Kylo directs his comment towards Hux with frustration.  "However we have captured a Resistance pilot. He was the owner of the droid and received the piece of the map from Lor San Tekka."
   "Good. Have you gotten any information yet from the pilot?" A man says.
   "No commander. Nothing seems to be working on him." Kylo replies with a deeper voice then usual. I can tell he is growing tired of all this talk about how he is failing at what he is doing.
    "What are your methods of torture?"
  "We are using Storm Troopers." General Hux butts in before Kylo can say anything.
    "And they seem to have no effect." Kylo points out.
   This causes Hux and Kylo to have a stand off each starring at each other.
   Everyone becomes uncomfortable. Phasma then points out. "Let SN2198 try. She is trained in every type of torture no secret will be left on heard of."
It puffs out my chest a little at this complement.
   "Yeah she would be good if you want to kill him." General Hux States.
  I instantly deflate as I cast Hux a murderous glance.
   "No let her try. She can prove her loyalty to us." Kylo speaks up. I give him a nod appreciating  his support. But still mad at him for saying I shouldn't be here.
    "I agree with Lord Ren. Maybe we should try the trooper." The old man across the table says.
   "Then It is settled." Phasma turns to me and says. "SN. I assume you know where the prisoner is. Excuse the Trooper on duty and inquire the information of  the map to Luke Sky walker."
It nods as I turn on my heels and march out of the room. I can sense Kylo's eyes follow me as I exit. And I hear a whisper. "Is she safe to go by her self?"
  It shakes my head frustrated with everyone in that room.
   Turning down the hall way I make my way towards the holding cell I know the pilot is in.
When I get to the door two troopers are standing there.
   "Move." It says forcefully.
   "And why should we?" On of them inquires.
It bunch's my fist up trying to cool down knowing that if it gets in a fight then that could mean bad news.
   The other trooper nudges the one who spoke trying to whisper. "Dude that the Red  Soldier. She killed AK last week. I would not get on her bad side."
It smirks at the fear that the one trooper shows.
   "I don't care if she is Even Captain Phasma. Lord Ren told us no one goes in!" The suborn trooper says.
It grows impatient so I quickly lash out and kicks the blaster out of the troopers hand and grab it. "Now yet me in." I growl.
   They step aside and I enter the dark room.
     In the middle of the room is a flat chair. A man is strapped to it. His floppy black hair sticks to his fore head as blood trickles down from his head.
   He eyes are closed but upon the door opening he jerks awake. I know it I hard for him to breath meaning he probably has some broken ribs. His breaths are deep as I round the chair to face him.
    "Nice armor." He sarcastically breaths.
It stares at him contemplating what would get him to speak faster.
   "The names Pos Dameron. And who do I owe this lovely meeting to?" He still holds his jokingly attitude even though I have the upper hand.
   "SN2198."
    "Well SN2198 What are we going to do in this little party we are having?"
   "I don't consult with Rebel Scum like you." It begins to lift off my helmet knowing it will be easier to listen and speak without it.
   As I pull it off my hair tumbled out. It stands there watching Poe's expression. He gives nothing away but I can see the slightest hit of surprise.
It throws my helmet down creating a loud band. It then begins to pace with hands clasped behind my back.
   "You had contact with the map am I right?"
  "What map?" Poe acts oblivious but it doesn't help him at all It only ticks me off more.
   "The map to Skywalker. We know you hid it in a droid. Where is it?"
   "I have no idea what you are talking about."
   Suddenly and abruptly I slam my fist on his face cause of a cracking should in his jaw. Blood trickles down his lip as he turns his head to look at me. His face is stone.
    "Tell me now and I will spare you."
   "No." I grow angry as furry rages in my veins. I punch him in the face and then slam my fist into his stomach. The Force makes the chair rock almost as if it will break. He doesn't react.
   This only makes me angrier. I rap my hands across his neck squeezing it. He stares at me daring me to kill him. His face begins to grow blue. He then whispers something wanting it to be the last thing he says. "The First Order will always lose."
   Furry blinds me as I let go of his throat and run towards the wall I punch it and then take my blaster and snap it in half. It floods my body with rage and frustration.
    Poe stares at me terrified. "Who are you."
  My head snaps towards him. And I know I must look crazy because my hair is flying everywhere and blood from him and sweat mix with my face.
It then sneers and advances towards him. "The last thing you or your little Resistance friends will ever see." It raises the blaster it stole from the trooper outside. I scream at the Enhancement for behind so stupid. If it kills the pros or we will surely die.
It grips the trigger tighter when a voice kinda behind me. "That is enough, Sal."
   His metallic voice makes it tense up and turn on my heels to face him.
   Kylo stands in the shadows and walks out. I hiss at him, "Let me finish him off. It will be easy. Like breaking a twig." I turn around and hold the blaster in one hand pressing it to his fore head.
   "No. You will do no such thing."
It contemplates whether it should listen to Ren or not.
   "Sal listen I know you are in there place stop this now."
I wish I could.

VOTE AND COMMENT!!

VOTE AND COMMENT!!