one • bestfriend (oneshot)

Being Azrael Ian Montefalco III's bestfriend has its own perks. I can get into any places I want when I'm with him, I know things about him that even his own cousins doesn't have any idea about. When I need him he's always there for me and it goes the same for him from me.

"Do you like him?" He asked, irritated.

Pinaikot ko ang aking mga mata, Nagkwento lang ako tungkol sa kaklase naming lalake and now he assumes I like that guy.

"No, Azrael! I was just telling you a gossip," I told him slowly like as if teaching a pre-school kid.

"Good," he mumbled and huffed like a brat.

"What do you mean 'good'?" I asked him and crossed my arms.

Magulo si Azrael, kasing gulo ng buhay ni Klare at Elijah. Hindi ko siya maintindihan minsan, he's just really bipolar.

"You're not allowed to like anyone I don't like. That's what I mean!" He hissed and swept his hair back using his slender fingers.

I stared at him in disbelief. "You don't make decisions for me Azi!" I told him in rage.

"I don't care! Just don't like anybody else except for me! You...you're only allowed to like me from now on!" He announced and stormed off after strings of curses got out of his filthy good lips.

My gaze followed his leaving figure and my mind went blank because of what he said. He can't be serious, right?