Chapter 15

"P-please." I begged him to stop

I suddenly heard the door opening again, I looked at the person who just opened the door in desperation for help I couldn't tell who it was my vision was still blurry.

I suddenly felt free when Ryan's hands weren't around me anymore I saw his figure on the floor trying to fight the person who's on top of him. I was still paralyzed it was my chance to run, my legs weren't helping at the moment they were just like me feeling shocked.
I saw blood covering the floor I had to stop this but I couldn't do anything I never felt more helpless.

I suddenly felt someone hugging me I tried to fights back I didn't want anyone to touch me.

"R-ryan no."I begged.

"You're safe now." and I suddenly felt like I was. I cried between his arms even more but I felt relieved, he was brushing his hands through my hair for me to calm down while his other arm is hugging me.

I raised my head to look at him.

"Thank you." I murmured.

"Did he hurt you?" He asked in a tone I've never heard before.

"N-no." I stuttered I was still crying, but I was slowly recovering from it.

"C'mon let me take you home." he said as he helped me stand.

"Thank you Harry." I said as I hugged him he was surprised my sudden move but he hugged me back, I don't even know how he got here on time but I'm just glad he did..

He was hugging my back as he helped me walk to the car I knew I looked like a mess right now. I wanted to run as fast as possible from here I was too terrified that Ryan will find me again.

He opened the door for me and I got in, I couldn't stop thinking of what would have happened if Harry wasn't there if he wasn't supposed to come with me to the show, if I came here by my own, why was Ryan here again, I don't understand how he showed up here out of the blue.

I was still shivering, Harry turned to me and he squeezed my hands for support but he didn't ask me anything I don't think I was ready to talk anyways.

We parked at my place but I didn't want to be alone right now, should I go to Brandi? I don't want to talk as well if I went there she'll force me to talk, he finally came and he opened the door for me.

He held my back and he walked me back to my door.

I opened the door and I got it, I desperately hoped he will too.

But when I looked around he was already walking back to the stairs.

"Harry" I called, more as in whispered my voice was cracked I hope he heard me.

When he turned his head I was relieved .

"Yes?" he said as he walked back to the door he looked concerned..

"Can you stay?" I know how desperate I sound right now, but I didn't want to be alone.

"Sure." he said without questioning me.

I didn't look at me in sympathy because if he did It would've made me feel even worse about myself.

"Let's watch a movie." he suggested as he started flickering through the channels.

I sat next to him in the couch and he stopped when he saw that Death at a funeral was on.

"This movie is quite funny." He said.

"I've never watched it."

We watched it I can't say in silence because we were laughing the whole time it actually cheered me up a lot.

When the movie was done I looked at him, he looked much different, he had a smile on his face.

"It is funny indeed." I said.

He just nodded in response.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He looked careful with his words as he talked.

Do I want to? I don't know but I felt like it will make feel better if I did, I don't even know if I can trust him but when I looked at him again he was waiting for me to talk I saw sincerity in his eyes, and for a second I felt like I can trust him.

I nodded.

I told him the whole thing and he never interrupted me not even once he was sitting across of me listening to me as I talked and when I reached the last part I started shaking and I was trying to stop the tears that were ready to set free and second he suddenly hugged me.

"Don't worry it's in the past now." He said as he tried to calm me down.

It felt good to let it all out, it actually felt great.

"Thank you." I thanked him again.

"For what?" He asked.

"For listening." I said.

He gave me a warm smile and I closed my eyes I felt safe and I felt lighter after telling him.

He hugged me even tighter and I drifted to sleep.