**8**

Tina's POV

I wake up and look around tiredly. I realize I am in my room. Was all that happened last night a dream? I groan and stand up, rubbing my eyes. I yawn once again and then walk to the wardrobe. I change in my daily attire and abandon the room. I walk downstairs slowly and greet others. ''Good morning'' I say as everyone nods, ''Good morning Tina''. ''I hope you had a good rest, you were asleep when car returned you here'' My mother says and my eyes wide. ''What about Adrian? Is he okay?'' I ask and Bett nods. ''He is just perfect, he has been nervous when the car took you away'' Bet says and smiles. ''You might like to see him'' She winks and I nod, walking out.

On my way I see William. ''Good morning Will'' I greet and walk to him. ''How are you today?'' He asks in some concern. ''Fresh and ready for everything'' I announce and he chuckles, ''That's good to hear''. He walks away and I smile, walking to the stable. I walk in and see Adrian in his box. I walk to there and pat his neck and muzzle. ''Hey, you did amazing job last night'' I say and place my forehead on his. I pull away and he prances his head.

I grab him by his halter and open the box. He walks outside in high steps and then stops when I go to take the tack. I grab reins and a saddle pad. I take the halter off and put the rains on. I rub his back a little and put the saddle pad on. He prances his head and snorts excited. I swing the reins over his head and grab them. I drop the reins and tie them around one pole. I walk to the brown English saddle with low stirrup and take it between my arms. I walk to Adrian and slowly place the saddle on.

I tighten the belt around him and pat his neck slowly. ''Good boy'' I coo and then lead him out of the stable. His shiny black hooves click against the metal panel that is on our way. I push it away and walk to the training circle, it is filled with hurdles. I lead him inside and then pat his neck. I see other ranchers gather around to watch. ''Hello everyone'' I greet simply and mount Adrian. He prances his head and I pet his neck. I pull the reins and purse him in the lope. He snorts and jumps over the first low hurdle.

I smile and pet his neck. He speeds up to gallop and then jumps over the taller one. Others applause and I smile. The other one is the tallest, I am not sure will he make it. I sigh and purse him faster. He snorts and then leaps off the ground. I smile and others stare in the breath-taking moment. He lands on the ground. Everyone cheers and applauses. I hug Adrian's neck and he turns around to nudge my arm.

I dismount him slowly and lead him out of the area. ''Well done Tina!'' Everyone cheers and I thank them. I pet his cheek and then lead him to the outside of the ranch. I sit down and pick some fresh grass, feeding it to him. He munches it loudly and breaths in my face. I chuckle and pet his muzzle.

I kiss his forelock and stand up. I take the saddle off and put it on the fence. I take the saddle pad and rub it on his back. He poses calmly and gives me a tired look. I smile and leave the saddle pad next to the saddle. I grab his reins and lead him back in the ranch yard. I lead him to the stable. I take the reins off and pet his face. He snorts and prances his head. ''I wont leave you with a halter today'' I smirk and he neighs. He walks in the box and I close it after him. ''Good boy'' I coo and pet his neck. He snorts and I walk away, ''See you later!''. He neighs loudly and I chuckle.

I hope you enjoyed dearies, please comment.

~D. Hambry