**2**

Christina's POV

''I am back!'' I call to my mother as I walk in the apartment. ''I am glad, how was in the zoo?'' She asks and walks out to the small hallway. ''Yes all was good, but I forgot to take my slippers off and walked with them'' I respond as I toss my purse on the nearby table. ''Come on, I made you some hot cocoa, we got to talk too'' She says and walks in the kitchen. I walk in after her and she hands me a mug of hot cocoa. I thank her and sit around the table. ''Where is whipped cream?'' I ask and she points to the fridge. I nod in thanks and walk to the fridge. I open it and take the bottle of the cream. I walk back to the table and sit. I squeeze the bottle above my mug and the cream comes out on the cocoa. I leave the bottle on the table and mix the cocoa with a teaspoon. ''So, what to talk about?'' I ask and sip my cocoa. She sips hers too and speaks, ''You know, I thought if you would like to move from urban place a little''.

''Why? I am good here mom'' I respond, surprised by her sentence. ''I know dear, but life for you is hard, I thought a bit of fresh air, clean water and silent place would be nice to you'' She says and drinks her cocoa. ''Probably, but why are you telling me all this?'' I ask confused for her questions. She drinks last of her cocoa and stands up. She walks to the sink and leave the mug in it. ''This morning, when you left I had a call'' She says.

''From who?'' I ask curiously and slurp the cocoa. ''Clear Water ranch, 50 miles from here'' She responds and I raise my brow. ''What did they say?'' I ask again and drink the last of the cocoa. ''They asked us to come there for, I said that you would like it probably and said we will come soon'' She says and I smile. ''I agree then'' I reply and she smiles and hugs me tightly. I hug her back and then we let go. ''Pack now!'' She exclaims happily and nearly runs off to her room. I smile and walk to my room. I take my suitcase and grab important stuff to toss in.

******

20 minutes we are both ready. ''Come on'' I say as I walk out of the apartment. She walks out after me and locks the doors with the key. We get downstairs and exit the building. I walk to out garage and unlock out GMC Acadia car. ''Can I drive?'' I ask and she nods. ''Cool'' I exclaim and get in the driver's seat. She gets in the passenger and throws our suitcases on the back seats. ''Don't drive too fast, we are not in hurry darling'' She warns and I shot her a 'seriously?' look. ''I am just warning'' She protests and buckles her seat belt. I smile and then turn on the engine. I slowly drive out of the garage and then stop the car. I open the door and get out as I walk to the garage doors. I slide them back down and lock them. I push the doors a little and get back in the car. I buckle up my seat belt and close the door as I drive out on the asphalt.