Chapter 5: Kraven Manor

[HORROR/SUSPENSE]

[2:30p

[2:30p.m.]

Finally arriving at your destination, you felt a hand on your arm gently shaking you awake. You open your eyes to look around to see what was going on. You notice that you were parked and you had stopped somewhere.

"Rise and shine Y/N. We are at the rendezvous point." Yoongi said, looking at you from standing outside of the car. You grumble, lifting a hand to rub your eyes.
"What? Really? Already huh?"

"Yeah, you slept like a log the whole car ride." Namjoon spoke to you from the other side. He was leaning against the car with his sunglasses on.

"Shit. Did I really? I hope I didn't snore." You frown, fearing that awful possibility. It gave you goosebumps.

"That's our little secret." Yoongi joked, stepping away from the car to stretch. You gasped and quickly unbuckled your seatbelt, jumping out of the car.
"Hey! Come on. Did I really snore? Tell me!" You run after Yoongi and he just ignored you by waving a hand at you.
"No can do, Y/N."

"Seriously, wow. I see what kind of friends you guys are!" You laugh, putting your hands on your hips. Namjoon pat you on the back.
"Yeah! We are fantastic friends. Glad you noticed."

You glare back at him.
"I am going to smack you." You say, teasing him. He just merely grinned at you.
"You can try."

You went silent, but continued to give him the evil eye.
"Whatever. Anyway, how soon will the others be here?" You stretch out your arms and legs. With a hard push of your hip, you closed the car door you just came out of.

"Jimin, Tae, and Jungkook will be here in about ten minutes. Jin will be here any second." Namjoon explained while stifling a hefty yawn.
"Geez. Well, I know what we are all going to be doing when we get to the resort." You giggle. "We're all yawning our lungs out."

"Yeah, I didn't get much sleep." Yoongi sighed.
"Hyung, you never go to bed early." Namjoon teased him.
Yoongi just looked at him for a second.
"Yeah, that's true." He nodded.

"I slept pretty alright." You smiled, walking towards the gas station that they stopped at.
"Anyway, I'm going inside for the restroom and to buy myself a drink."

"We'll come with you." Namjoon followed behind, as Yoongi clicked the button on the key to lock the car.

《•••》