"Well what if I were to tell you you could meet one of the characters?" I smirk.

"What do you mean?" Henry questioned, getting excited.

I move out of the way so he could see the blonde elf.

"Legolas, this is my younger brother, Henry. Henry, this is-."

"Legolas." Henry finished, smiling. He was trying to keep his excitement down.

"You've heard of me?" Legolas asked.

"Yeah. I mean, everyone who's watched Lord Of The Ring." Henry explained.

Legolas just looked puzzled.

"Let me put it this way, how do you about Peter Pan and the Lost Boys?" I ask.

"A book, storys, legends." Legolas lists all the ways people know about Peter.

"What kind of legends?" Peter smirked.

"About a boy who lures boys away from their homes with a magic pipe. People call him the Pied Piper." Legolas says. Peter, Henry and I look at each other.

"Don't worry. I know that Pan is the Pied Piper." Legolas says.

"Well we know you from a movie called Lord Of The Ring." I say.

"Look I gotta go." Henry interrupts.

"It was nice meeting you Legolas." Henry says. He jogged back to Lilly and sat down with her again.

"Do you think Felix approves of them being together?" I ask, looking at the two kids.

"Defiantly not." Peter scoffed.

"Peter, do you mind if Legolas and I have a moment alone."

"Go ahead, you know where to find me." Peter says, walking back to camp.

Legolas and I start walking and catch up. We took a break and sat down on a rock. I was sharpening my arrows and testing my aim. I hit a tree but not where I wanted it to.

"Here, keep your arm up, you're lowering it just before you shoot." Legolas tells me, coming up to me and holding my arm slightly up.

"Now try shooting." He says. I shoot and the arrow and it hits right where I wanted to.

"See." Legolas smiled.

"Thanks."

"Wait, do you hear that?"

"Hear what?" I ask.

"Follow me." Legolas starts running with his bow in his hand. I role my eyes and take my bow in my hand, taking off after him.

We soon come to a stop right outside a large clearing with a heard of horses.

"Wow." I gasp in awe.

"Come on." Legolas smiled, walking into the clearing. We walk around, petting and admiring the horses.

"It's always been my dream to own a horse, or to ride one in general." I chuckled, petting the nose of a chestnut color horse.

"Have you never rode a horse?"

"No, never got the chance." I say.

"Hmm." Legolas smirked.

"What?"

"Pick a horse."

What?" I scoff.

"Pick a horse, I want to teach you how to ride one."

Go on, pick one. Peter's voice chimed in my head.

"Alright. This one." I gesture to the chestnut mare I've been petting.

"Great, now all we need is some fruit."

"How bout this." I hold an apple in my hand.

"Perfect, now hold the apple in front of her and lead her over to me?" Legolas instructs. I do as he says and the horse starts walking behind me, following my hand. Once we stopped, Legolas looked at me.

"Ok, let her have the apple, but keep your hand flat when you give it to her." I give the horse the apple and she gobbles it up.

"Can you get me some rope?"

"Sure." I smile, holding rope in my hand. I hand it to Legolas and he tried to put it on the horse. The horse freaks out and starts kicking around.

"Whoa whoa." I put my hands up in front of the horse. She calms down and looks at me like she trusts me.

"Well I guess trying to leash her is out of the question." Legolas gasps.

"What's next?" I ask, petting her and and looking back at Legolas.

"Now, you have to try to get on."

"We could barely leash her, how am I gonna get on?" I snap.

"She seems like she trusts you. Try to get on."

"How?"

"Here, I'll help." Legolas helps me get on and disappeared back into the forest only to come back with a white horse that matched his hair. He asked for some reins and a saddle and I summon everything he needs and he showed me how to gear up.

Legolas got on that horse and came over to me.

"Ok, since we don't have any reins, we'll have to do this the hard way. Grab her mane, that's like her steering wheel." I grab her mane and hold on tight.

"Now what?"

"Well, steering is easy. If you want her to go left, lightly pull the mane to the left. Same for the right."

"Ok, pretty simple. Now how do we ride?"

"Just kick her, but lean forward with your legs up a bit." I lightly kick the horse and she bolts into the forest with me screaming.

Legolas comes on my side and chuckled.

"Hey, shut it, you're not the one screaming for dear life!" I snarl.

All of a sudden, the mare stopped and I'm thrown off of her, falling to the ground. But instead of hitting the ground, I fall into someones arms.

"What are you doing out here love?" Peter smiles.

"Legolas was teaching me how to ride until you messed me up." I snap, getting out of his arms.

"Yes, you were handling that very well love." He chuckled, letting me down. Legolas leads my horse to me and Peter gets on.

"Come on. Let's get back to camp for lunch." Peter says, extending his hand for me. I take it and the horses walk back to camp.

"You can keep her if you want." Peter whispered.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah, why not, Legolas can train you, and keep you alive." Peter looks over to Legolas.

We get back to camp and Legolas ties his horse up. He tried to tie mine up but she wouldn't let him. We agree to leave her and if she walks off, we'll get her.

We asked Legolas if we wanted to stick around and he said yes. We sit down and start eating.