"Legolas, this is Peter Pan, my boyfriend." I introduced.

"It would appear so." Legolas says softly in shock, lowering his bow.

"So let me get this straight. He's Pan, the Peter Pan and 'king' of Neverland?" Legolas asked.

"Yes." I say.

"So if you're his girlfriend, that makes you." Legolas pointed to me.

"Queen of Neverland?" Legolas asked again.

"Yes, is that a problem?" Peter snapped.

"Peter, calm down." I role my eyes.

"Well, almost queen of Neverland." I say, turning my attention back to Legolas.

"What do you mean?" Legolas asked.

"Peter kind of-." I show him my ring.

"Oh." Legolas smirked.

"Last time I saw you, you were going on a journey with the hobbits to destroy that ring." I smirk.

"Ok, where are you meeting all these people? First Jack Frost, then Robbie Kay, now a boy with pointed ears."

Legolas quickly pulled out his bow and aims for Peter.

"Legolas. You saw what happened last time you shot at Peter, do you want to fail again?" I ask.

I glance back at Peter and see that he had his dagger out.

"Ok, you two are acting like children." I snap. I lift my hand and Legolas's bow and Peter's dagger disappeared in my hand.

"Peter, I know Jack and Legolas from the village. I used to run away from the castle and ran into Legolas, who helped me train with a bow. One day when I ran away, I met Jack and he said he would hide me until the queens knights found me." I explained.

"And Robbie?" He crossed his arms.

"I know him from my time acting. We met when we were both 5 and we both wanted to act. We were on Heros Reborn and built a relationship from that. After that, we were only in shows or movies together. We have never been apart."

I can hear screaming and all 3 of us run into the jungle. I knew that scream, it sounds like Henry.

When we arrived in a clearing, we see Lilly and Henry laughing and eating breakfast on a blanket like Peter did with me for the first time.   

"Looks like your move worked." I whisper to Peter.

"What can I say, I'm good at getting girls, and helping people get girls." He smirked. I role my eyes. I take my bow and nock it, aiming and shooting above the 2 kids heads and through 2 apples in the apple tree above their heads.

The 2 apples fall on the ground in front of them and they look at them. Lilly takes one and Henry takes the other one. I smile as Henry looks over to me and the boys and smiles back.

Henry says something to Lilly and gets up, walking over to us.

"Nice move with the apples." Henry whispered.

"Hey, how's your date with Lilly going?" Peter smirked.

"Is that what we're all calling it?" Henry asked.

"Well, it's what Peter is calling it." I mumble.

"Henry, you know when we were watching Lord Of The Ring?" I whisper.

"Yeah, with Frodo and Legolas and Sam and the Shire and Gandalf and everyone like that?" Henry whispered back.

I knew that Legolas was Henry's favorite character in the movie and he was mine too.