Chapter 1

Note: if you read this chapter before January 1,2015 , I suggest you read it again because I changed a lot of things and made improvements! Thanks you so much!

NOT PROOFREAD. I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY ERRORS. Anyway, enjoy ily💓
----
1

"There are only four simple rules in this competition," Jason announced.
"Rule #1:
No girls allowed.

Rule #2
Only the guys in Senior High will be able to participate. There will 7 chosen cupids(from the 11th grade),girls, and guys.

Rule #3:
No interference with other cupids while the games are ongoing.

Rule #4:
No falling in love.

Note: major bonus points for lost virginity"

"Is everything clear?," he asked for the second time. "Anyway, we shall spin the wheel. Robert, please do so."

Robert did as he was told as he walked up towards the wheel that sat on the teacher's desk. He spun the wheel with so much force that I thought ,for a moment, the wheel was going to fly in the air. Everyone waited a few seconds before it came to a halt. "Geeks," the arrow pointed.

I grimaced as I sunk into my seat as all the other guys groaned and complained.

"For the Cupid Games of 2013, it has been decided that the category we will have are the geeks," Jason sighed.

"That sucks." Tristan Cooper complained.

"Geeks are boring. They're ugly too." Caden Mooney grunted.

"Those nerds. All they care about are their grades." Liam shouted.

"Hey! On the bright side, they're probably all virgins. Which means plus points right?," Max joked.

"Why can't we have them hot cheerleaders?" Felix Reynolds whined.

"Yeah," most of us agreed.

"On the bright side, our grand prize will be a new Lamborghini Aventador sponsored by my father," Jason smiled." And I, of course."

"You're kidding right?," Felix gasped.

"Unfortunately, I'm not." He smiled as he pointed out the window.

Everyone stood to look outside and there it was---a shiny new Lamborghini.

"Can I be cupid now?," some guy offered.

Jason chose to ignore the side comment and continued."Without further ado, we will be choosing our seven cupids," Jason said. "Robert?"

Robert rummaged through his schoolbag and fished out an iPad.

"We downloaded a random name generator and we had put all the names of all the guys qualified to participate," Jason spoke through a microphone.

Jason tapped a button that read "Generate a random name". The application asked how many random names he wanted to generate. He proceeded to type in the slot,"Seven".

Then it appeared, there were seven names that were listed on his iPad.
Jason grabbed the microphone from Robert and began to speak.

"The seven cupids will be...

Oliver Benett...

Mason Garcia...

Aaron Finley..."

"I just really hope I don't get called," Chase, a good friend of mine, turned to me and said. "Too much of hassle."

"Me too. The only thing I'd look forward to is getting a hot new ride," I snorted.

"Yeah I have to admit the Lamborghini is pretty cool," Chase smiled.

"Brody Collins...

Liam Harris...

Thomas Cox...

And our last cupid will be...

Xavier Evans."

And with that everyone turned to look at me. Wait. What?

Chase gave a mischievous grin as I shot him a glare. I smirked at Aaron to tell him that he's got competition and he's not going to win this competition so easily. I hated the guy to death. He smirked back in reply. This meant war.

God.What have I gotten myself into?

---
010115

Sorry for the very very short chapter~
HELLO GUYS! HAPPY NEW YEAR
I ACTUALLY CHANGED THE STORY A BIT BUT THEN IT STILL HAS THE SAME CONCEPT! DO YOU LIKE THE NEW COVER? IF YOU HAVE READ IT ALREADY A LONG TIME AGO I SUGGEST YOU READ AGAIN! I CHANGED A LOT OF STUFF! I'M SORRY! I CRINGE AT THE OLD 2014 ME😭

PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK BELOW AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IF YOU THINK THE STORY IS GOOD :)

A PHOTO OF XAVIER EVANS ABOVE :) OH AND I ALSO CHANGED THE CAST BC I LIKE!

And again, happy new year my loves.