Q&A II

Hey guys, I'm back with another Q&A with more questions from you guys and now it's time for me to answer yours guys' questions

1. In what relation does this story have with The Guardian
It's in the same universe and continuity, this takes place after the guardian and it's hinted in The Guardian that it does when Elena says she's barely 2 months in.

2. Is their going to be any more additions to the universe?
I don't have any plans to add any other stories to my universe, but I do have plans to expand it through lore and characters.

3. How long will Dark Forces II be?
If everything goes according to plan, 22 chapters and all chapters are being released at once instead of weekly like Dark Forces or Bi-Weekly/Bi-Monthly like The Guardian (Correction, 16 chapters)

4. What do you consider the more important story to be?
They're both equally important to the overall story. (JK Dark Forces)

5. When will Dark Forces II release?
When it releases. UPDATE: (Around May)

6. If you don't mind me asking, where in the Star Wars timeline does this take place in?
Before The Force Awakens. After Return of the Jedi.

7. Will there ever be a Dark Forces web series like it was originally supposed to be?
I wish.. But hopefully one day, when I get a camera... and editing software... and people who want to do it.