Chapter I - The Cartel Wars

19 years ago there was a cartel, a cartel led by the notorious crime lord, Carlos DeSantos. He was assassinated and his cartel was taken over by his son Alex DeSantos, you may know him as Azrael, but then again maybe not. 2 years ago Azrael was killed, now in the present day there's a war between us and them, in just 5 years everything has gone down hill, I'm talking countries being overrun by the cartels, Brazil, Northern Russia, the C.I.A. has assigned a task force known as “Dark Force” best hand picked group of men in the planet. How did one man corrupt so many and leave this country on the brink of destruction, how did one man create chaos and war. Cause, all it takes, is the will of a single man.

Present Day

Abraham: Alright rookie I know you're straight from selection but I've seen you handle yourself in the training simulators  you'll do well. Just remember don't open fire unless it's in self defense. Isaac: Alright I got it.

As both men drive to their destination they start wondering if today, will be there last fight, as for Abraham's apprentice Isaac who's new and is sitting in the back seat starts thinking if he made a mistake to join a war he never truly understood. When they arrive to their destination they both step out of their vehicles, combat armor on, boots laced, and a M9 pistol loaded in their hands as both men get ready to breach.

Abraham: You ready? Isaac: Do it!

Both men enter and cover each other's back as they yell the cartel members in the area to get down as they do not want to take a life, not today anyway.

Abraham and Isaac: Everyone get down on the ground now! Abraham: Everyone get down on the ground now or we will fire on you!

When both men enter the main room they only spot one lone man which confuses Abraham as cartel members are usually in groups.

Abraham: Isaac search the house, make sure no one else is here.

As Abraham gets ready to arrest the member Isaac searches the house and is worried of what he might find, as he looks through room through room, he sighs in relief and heads back as there is no one else in the building.

Isaac: There’s no one else here. Abraham: What? What do you mean no-one else is here?

Frustrated at this revelation Abraham angrily walks over to the suspect who is sitting on a couch.

Abraham: You! You're going to tell me who you work for and when you do this whole, operation you got going on here, is finished. Cartel Member: And you would like that wouldn't you.

In aggressive rage Abraham knocks down the cartel Member and points his gun at him.

Abraham: Do you think that I want to play your little games, because if you think that I do. You are wrong. Cartel Member: What are you going to do kill me cause I don't think Azrael is going to like this. Abraham: Azrael's dead,and soon will you, if you don't tell me what we need.Cartel Member: Really,  aren't you under the watch of the government if they hear you killed a potential lead in your guy's case you are done! Abraham: Let's just say I always do what needs to be done. Cartel Member: Do what you want but you get nothing by killing me. Abraham: Maybe, maybe not but- Isaac: Abram don't do it, you’ll be trialed and court martialed .

After thinking for a while Abraham puts his gun away and carries and takes the suspect away.

30 minutes later

Abraham and Isaac are walking to the briefing room at Dark Force HQ discussing the mission.

Isaac: This crime lord, you really think he’s alive? Abraham: No he's been dead 2 years, gunshot to the chest. Isaac: Oh, so who was the “hero” who put him under. Abraham: You're looking at him. Isaac: You killed him? Where cops though. Abraham: No we are a task force. We do what needs to be done, Isaac because in this world it's kill or be killed.