Goodbye My Lover

LOUIS' POV

Everyone starts laughing. This is our last laugh we share together.

"Guys, we made a decision we never thought we will but at least we are gonna be happy right? It was hard for us too because we don't want to leave anyone behind but we have to...

Tell our loving and caring fans to stay together till the end. Tell then to treat people with kindness... And one more thing! Tell them the whole truth!! I want them to know everything!"

I finish what I have to say and Harry takes my hand and leave the house.

The next morning we pack out things up, clean the house and leave. We got in the car and start driving away. We left a note in the kitchen table so the boys can find it.

We stop the car near the cemetery and went to leave a rose to my mom.

After of a couple of hours there Harry looks at me with tearing eyes and say:

"Are you ready love?"

And I nod as a tear streams down my face.

We got tired of the Modest! bullshit so we decided to... To burry ourselves next to my mom. I know this is very harsh but we both agreed to this.

We were holding hands before the last bit of air runs out I whisper to Harry:

"I have loved you since we were 18"

And Harry responded:

"You've been my queen since we were 16"

And we both smile looking up to nothing but dirt. We close our eyes as life fades away but when Harry died first I use all the air left and say:

"We're finally free Hazz"

before I die, because I realized that this is it. We're finally free, together forever...

                     NIALL'S POV

It's been a month without then in life and the whole world is shank in grief. Landmarks all over the world are blue and green. No one is talking to no one. Everyone is playing their solo albums on repeat and realize how miserable their lives were.

We have lost two legends. Two out of five people who changed the world. Then one day something unexpected happened.

We tweeted for the first time after this long time saying:

"I know how hard it is for you this loss but they had made a decision. Before they go they told us something. Something we will never forget"

Liam tweeted first and then Zayn continued saying:

"To keep on making new music and touring the world. They want us to be happy and they'll be watching over us every day and night"

Sonia made the last tweet saying:

"So we decided to make their wish come true! We made new music and we have a new world tour. They'll he in every concert singing too! They promised..."

Our tweets moved everyone in tears and they felt alive again.