At The End Of The Day

HARRY'S POV

The decision has been made and nobody can stop us. Louis and I gathered everyone to our apartment to say a few words.

"So we gathered you guys here today to say a massive THANK YOU to each and every one of you! Thank you for being here when we needed help. Thank you for showing us the right and wrong. Thanks you because you guys believed in us. Without our families we wouldn't be here. Without  our crazy and most carrying band mates we wouldn't be here either.

You may wonder why we did this meeting. Well the answer is simple. We decided to start a while new life! I feel that I don't say this much but WE LOVE YOU!! We really really do... Thank you for being here today! This means a lot to us..."

I finished my speech and I drooped a tear. Louis sees it and kisses ot away. He gets ready because it's his turn now.

"As you all now now we decided to to start over. We've put things together and we realised we have been living living wrong. I want you guy to  be happy and don't forget that things will get better, I promise. I know I'm not good at speeches but at least I try!

This is what we need to do. TRY! We should try to get things better. It's worth it trying. Never give up! If you fall, get up and continue doing what you started. Weak people fall, but only the strongest ones get up! Tonight is a special night to us because you are all together here with us... So thank you!!"

Louis finished his speech and everyone started crying because his words were so touching. Niall, Liam and Zayn were suprised and they realised that they're up to something very bad.

They know that this kind of meetings end up painful and tonight is not gonna be a good one. I see them talking to each other and suddenly they start crying.

The look at us with a disappointing gaze. They're coming to the kitchen.

"Have you lost your mind? You seriously thought to take your lives away? How can you do this to us you assholes? Clearly you guys are not yourselves tonight! Why are you trying to harm yourselves huh? NO! I won't let this happen"

Niall couldn't help but cry.

"You guys cannot stop us! We have made a decision and there's nothing you can do to prevent us from doing this. We want to be happy and apparently this world is not made for us! Nothing is made for us. We can't with hate and judgement! Besides it's our lives, not yours. And I know that you guys are shocked but you just have to let us go...

We live you Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik. You guys are the best thing that has happened to our lives! We will be watching you over day and night. Whenever you feel lonely or sad, just look up the sky and we'll come for you! We will be her fo you! Well help you through everything. Just tell our lovely and carrying fans to take care and think about us...

Continue making new music and go all over the world and NEVER EVER break up again... You promise guys?"

Louis finishes and the boys start crying again. The 5 of us make a group hug. It was a hug we will never forget. The feelings were special.

"WE PROMISE"