13

Jin walked inside my room.

But today...

He came at the wrong time.

Jin- Hee!! Don't! Please... Don't!!!

I smiled at him.

Jihee- Thanks for having me as your special patient. You're very kind Jin... And I don't want to hurt you... I really don't want... So... I... I....

I start to cry.

Jin- Hee.... Please put that knife down... I don't want you to do anything... Just put that thing down.

Jihee- I have killed too many innocent person because of he. I can't kill anymore. I always got a nightmares. They... They came... They wanna killed me... They hate me... I belong to the hell... Thanks Jin... Good bye...

I sink the sharp knife into my stomach. It's hurt as hell but hell is where I trully belong to.

Jin- Jihee!!

He ran to me.
Looking worried than ever.

Jin- I don't want to do the same mistakes I had done before... Please hold your eyes.

I flash my smile to him and slowly I can't see him. It's start to blur and finally nothing more. Just black.

With a knife inside me.

Jin pov

Please don't die Jihee...

End pov

Jin bring Jihee to the hospital so they can take that knife out and treat her from death. From her committed suicide...

Jihee have been in the operation room since the knife have effects her organs inside so the doctors need to operate her and after few hours.

She's totally fine except for having a coma and her body were tied to the bed. Afraid if she would do something bad again...

Jin- Please wake up Hee....

Don't you want to remember me? - Jin.