8

Yesterday is my first day...

My first time I didn't get mad to anyone... Expecially him...

As he is my doctor.

I keep asking myself...

Why??
Why he didn't scared of me?
Why he want to take care of me?

I'm nothing... But a monster...

I looked at the clock.

He supposed to be arrived by now...

That's when knock on the door could be heard.

Seokjin?

I looked at the figure that come in.

It is him.

"How are you today?"

He asked me.

I only nod.

"Hee... You can speak to me. You can communicate to me. We can just speak without talking about medicine and stuff... We can just talk about you... Or what you want to know about me. I willing to answer everything that you ask."

I shut my mouth.

I could feel he looking at me.

"Hee... You can always speak to me when you're ready..."

He get up but I stop him.

"Can I ask you one thing?"

He nod.

"You don't afraid of me?? What if I kill you one day? I am a monster...  I have killed so many person... By my own hands... I don't want you to be my next victim... I hate killing a person..."

He smiled to me and sit again.

"I will never afraid of you. I believe you wouldn't hurt me. And you ain't monster. You're a beautiful young and pretty girl that got locked in this room. And it's not you that killed them... It's your anger. Something that you can't control it."

He hold my shoulder.

I flinched a bit but relaxed after that.

He suddenly say ,

"But hey... I told you that I prefer you calling me Mr. Worldwide Handsome. It suit me more..."

I let a small laugh out and he joined me. He's laugh quite unique as he's laugh sounds like someone wiping a window...