Caught

(Weiss POV)

"Ruby... Can I be dominant for once?" I asked as I gave Ruby my puppy eyes. "Nope!" She replied happily.  "What? Why?" I asked getting frustrated. "I like being dominate." She replied happily again. "But, why can't I?!" I asked madly. "Shut up. The answer is no." She said sternly. "But why?!" I yelled this time. She didn't respond she just pushed me down on my bed, climbed on top of me, and kissed me roughly.

I pushed her off of me and asked again "Can I please be dominant?" She didn't say anything. She got up and dragged a bag over to my bed. "The answer was no and it's still no!" She yelled as she practically tore my clothes off. I gave in not wanting to upset her anymore.

She unzipped the bag and grabbed some ropes. She then pushed me back down and tied me to the bed posts. "You can't be dominant now!" She said happily as she put a ball gag in my mouth.

(Ruby POV)

I climbed on top of Weiss and began rubbing my knee into her sensitive pussy. She pulled at the ropes above her head and made a muffled moan. "I never knew someone could be so sensitive! We've barely even started and you're already moaning and struggling to get away." I said as I moved my hands to her perky boobs and put my weight on them to hold me up. She squealed as I moved and squeezed her boobs with every movement.

I leaned down and pushed our bodies together intentionally shoving my knee harder into her core as I began trying to rub myself on her rapidly moving legs. She screamed through the ball gag and started struggling more as I continued to put more pressure against her core. Then I stopped.

I got off of Weiss leaving her a moaning mess on her bed and went over to my bag to grab a dildo and 2 pairs of nipple clamps. I then put the nipple clamps on both of us in an X shape making it so that if I move back they pulled on both of our nipples. I carefully moved my hand up to push the dildo into Weiss making her scream. I leaned back a but making the nipple clamps pull on our nipples. I moaned and Weiss screamed. Then I heard the door open.

"Hey Ruby can I bor-"Blake started as I looked back at her.

(Blake POV)

I stared at the display in front of me suddenly getting insanely turned on. "I- I'm sorry!" I squealed out before I suddenly asked "Can I join?". "Um... Sure!" Ruby replied happily. That's when I tore Ruby off of Weiss making them both scream in pain as the nipple clamps we're ripped off.

Ruby landed on the floor with a pained expression on her face. I grabbed some hand cuffs from under my bed and cuffed Ruby's hands behind her back. Then I used two pairs of hand cuffs for her feet. Then I grabbed a vibrator that was conveniently placed on the floor turned it to high and shoved it all the way in Ruby's tight pussy. "Stand up." I commanded. Ruby stood up and began rubbing her legs together.

I looked over to see Weiss pouting with a dildo halfway in her drenched pussy. "Do you want to cum sweetheart?" I asked as I took out the ball gag. She took a few breaths and then began begging for her release. I reached down and shoved the dildo in and said "Beggars don't get to be choosers, you know. So you can't cum until I tell you you can.".

I climbed in between her legs and with one lick she was already trying to push her legs together. I stopped and began kissing up her stomach avoiding what she really wanted. "P- Please-" she began as I reached her nipple. She took in a sharp breath and I bit her nipple and began pulling. She couldn't stop screaming but then I heard a higher scream.