Good Morning Torture

CW: Punishments, Mistress kink, Possessiveness, Rape, Restraints, Sadomasochism, Toys

I woke up and walked to the kitchen to make breakfast for me and my lovely slut in nothing but my red lacey bra. I made chocolate chip pancakes! I grabbed both plates I had prepared and fast walked to the playroom. I opened the door to see Weiss already awake with her hand under the silk blanket on top of her gut.

I dropped both plates, stomped over to the bed, and ripped the red silk blanket off to see Weiss with her underwear down to her knees and her hand not on her gut, but in between her folds. I grabbed her wrist and ripped her hand away for her pussy. "Ru-" she started. I squeeze her wrist hard while I jump on top of her pinning her down by both wrists.

"You call me Mistress! And I don't think we establish rules. You can't touch yourself without permission, you will never leave, I can fuck you whenever I want, you will answer any and all questions I ask you, and you can NOT cum until I say you can! You got that slut!" I yelled and She nodded. "Say it!" I yelled louder. "Y- yes Mistr-... I can't." She said becoming more and more quiet.

I didn't say anything instead I got up pulling her with me and hung her from the handcuffs on the ceiling. Her feet were barely touching the ground. She struggled as I took her panties off. I went over to my dresser grabbed some nipple clamps and a whip.

I set the whip on the bed and attached the nipple clamps, with each of the clamps came another face of pain and a whimper. Then I went over to the closet and took out a fucking machine. "What is that?!!!?" Weiss asked. "You'll see." I replied as I set it down right under her already wet pussy. I added a little weight on to the nipple clamps as I turned the machine one. It started moving.

She saw it move up and she pulled herself up. I watched as she struggled to stay up. I grabbed the whip and went to work teaching her a valuable lesson. I made sure to hit her cut extra hard.

"PLEASE! PLEASE RUBY! STOP!!" She screamed as I hit her harder. I hit her 13 more times before I yelled "You little slut! You like this don't you, DON'T YOU?!" "MISTRESS, MISTRESS PLEASE! STOOOP!!" She screamed as I rapidly turned up the speed on the machine. "If you ever want to get you're sweet release without punishment again you have to beg!" I yelled knowing she was getting close. "M- MISTREEESSSS PLEASE MAKE THIS SLUT CUM!" She screamed in response. "Good bitch." I said as I whipped her once more and then turned the machine's speed all the way up. It didn't take long for her to cum. "RUUUUUUUUUUUBBBBBYYYYYYY!!!"
She screamed as she did so. I thought she was a virgin so I looked for blood but, there was none. I'll ask her later.