Chapter 19: Aftermath

At The Guild

2 Months Later

Nashi's POV

It's been about two months since the s class trials. Master told us he'd pick someone from the group that went to Tenrou island to become a s class wizard since they were still investing what happened and even when they finished, they still didn't think it'd be safe to return that soon. In these few months dad and I have gotten close. We
actually looked like a father and daughter group that loved each other.

"Lissana!" Someone yelled. Who was that? I turned around and saw Mira hug a girl with short white hair. My dad went up and did the same. "How've you been Mira? Nastu?" She asked. She looked over at me and waved. I just smiled politely back. "So is this your daughter? Where are your sons? Also where's Lucy?" She asked as the whole guild guy quiet.

"Lissana she died, a few years back. Giving birth to Natsu youngest child. Nashi." Replied Mira. "Oh, I'm so sorry for bringing that up Natsu!" Said Lissana. "It's fine." He replied. I raised a brow. "What's wrong?" Asked Storm. "Dad never ever says it's fine when someone talks about moms death. Not even Luke or Igneel." I Said. Storm shrugged.

"What if they're old lovers? Before your mom came in?" I shrugged. "How would I know?" I Asked. "She was backpacking in Europe as soon as mom got pregnant with you." Said Luke. I looked at dad. "He looks happy." I Said. "Yeah he hasn't been this happy in a long time." Said Igneel. "What if your dad and her get married? Then she'll be your step mom." Pointed out Scarlet. I shrugged. "It's not like I knew my mom anyway." I said.

"But wouldn't you feel kinda weird having her as a step mom?" Asked Ryuuji. I shrugged once again. "Don't you feel weird talking about your aunt?" I asked. "She's a witch." He said. I looked at him shocked. "How?" Asked Rosemary coming over to the table along with the rest of the new generation.

"Nova and Lena are always talking about how she tried to take dad away from us and how she ran off all her husbands." Said Ryuuji. "Husbands?" I asked. "Oh yeah, she had like four. She doesn't have anymore now. Unless your dad decides to tie the knot." Said Nova. I turned around and then turned back to the table. "She's coming over." I mouthed as everyone began talking natural.

"And that's why Nashi has short hair now!" Storm began and we all faked a laugh. Lissana sat down beside me. "Hey Nashi!" She said giving me a big hug." Everyone was holding in a laugh. "Um, hi?" I said although it seemed like I Asked it. When she broke away from my hug she then waved happily at Luke and Igneel.

They waved back. "So Nashi what do you say we get to know each other?" She Asked. I looked at everyone for help. "Yeah  But Nashi we have that thing today!" Said Igneel. I played along. "Oh yeah! That thing! I'm sorry Lissana maybe another time!" I Said. Lissana shrugged. "I could just hang with you guys all day! Your father probably doesn't mind." She said.

I sighed. "Well come on guys let's go do that thing," I Said as Lissana cheered. "What exactly is that thing?" Whispered Storm in my ear. "I guess we're gonna take a mission."

*************

I sighed as I leaned on the table. After our mission Lissana made me have a girls day. "So how come you don't grow your hair out?" She Asked. "I cut it on Tenrou island." I responded. "Ever gon grow it back?" She Asked. I shrugged. "It kinda gets in the way." I Said. Lissana smiled. "Y'know while I was traveling I met a girl who looked exactly like you!" She Said.

"For real?" I Asked. She nodded. "How do you know it wasn't her on a mission?" Asked Storm joining the conversation. "She had a different guild mark and the people she was with weren't even from our guild." Said Lissana. I shrugged. "Look alikes are all over the world. She probably doesn't mean anything," I Said.

"Hey Nashi, have you heard? Master is finally picking some new people to participate in the Grand Magic Games this year." Said Storm as my eyes lit up. "Finally!" I exclaimed. For years he only picked Luke, Mackenzie, Reiki, Lena, Ice, And Nova. I'm actually absolutely happy he's finally picking some new people.

"Listen you brats!" Shouted the master getting everyone's attention. "Our two new a class wizards are Ice and Igneel." Said master as the whole guild cheered. "And I've also picked new people for the grand magic games. I've picked: Igneel, Storm, Rosemary, Nashi, Ryuuji, and Gale." Said Master. Finally! After what felt 205 years I'm gonna be in the grand magic games.