25. G: Depression

"Gray, I'm starting to get those feelings again." I barely whisper into the phone.
"What do you mean baby?"
"Those bad feelings." I say.
I can hear him sigh into the phone, a desolate feeling fills the room.
"I will be right there y/n"

I'm laying in my bed crying. One second I was fine and then the next I started to get those feelings again for no reason. I thought this was done, over, but I guess not. I've been good for a year now and I just don't understand why it's coming back.
I hear my bedroom door creak open. I'm facing the wall but I can feel Grayson sit on the bed behind me as he wraps me up into his embrace.

"Y/n, everything will be okay. Remember what I said last time? Focus on the little things that make you happy and only that. You are the only person In charge of your happiness, if you want to be happy you have to make yourself be happy. You will never get anywhere if you wallow in this. You can't let your self sink back into this. I will be here for you and help you just like last time."
I start to cry more because I know he's right, I was the only person that helped myself last time, when I just had enough I made myself get better. I will never get anywhere if I do nothing about it. I have to confront my feelings and problems to myself.

"How about we get you up and out of the house for a while, you won't feel better if you stay in your room like this." He says persuading me to go.

I get up and put my shoes on, and we just start walking. He grabs my hand as the sun starts to set. We are walking in peaceful silence, letting me breath and enjoy nature, he knows that I love that the most. Enjoying what God has made for us.

The sun just starts to set as we sit down in a open field full of summer flowers. His arm is wrapped around me while my head rests in between his shoulder and neck. He kisses my forehead knowing this is exactly what I need and that I'll be okay.