21. C: straight??

Cameron and I have been dating for a couple of months, but here recently I've been questioning my self, I'm trying to find who I am. I love Cameron, I mean look at her who wouldn't, so we decided to become gf and gf and things have been going great. Until recently, I'm confused and I don't know what I want out of life, so I decide to talk to her about it.
"Hey Cam, can we talk for a minute?"
"Yeah! Sure, what's up?"
"Can we go up to your room and talk?" I ask, considering that her twin brothers were right in the room with us.
"Yeah of course." She says before leading me up to her room.
She sits on the bed and waits for me to sit down with her. "So what's going on?" She asks while shrugging her shoulders.
I start to get really nervous and don't know how to say this to her. I start fiddling with my hands while staring at the ceiling.
I let out a small sigh before saying, "Cameron, I'm going through a really hard time in my life, and I don't know who I am. I am really confused and I think I need sometime to find myself." I say kind of fast.
She looks at me and furrows her eyebrows while her nose flares a little bit.
"So are you trying to tell me that you are straight?!"
She sort of yells, like she can't believe what I'm telling her.
She looks me in the eyes and Before I get the chance to speak again she speaks up.
"You know what, that's not what what sign you were giving me when you were moaning my name last night!"
I look at her with sympathetic eyes.
"Just get out y/n"
I stand up and rush out of the front door, both of her brothers giving me strange looks.
They must have heard her yelling because they ran up the stairs to take care of their sister.
I hope she can forgive me, I'm only trying to find myself out here in this crazy world..