6. S: First time

Shawn lays me down on the bed, being extra careful, considering it's our first time. His hands roam my body leaving behind goosebumps with every touch. His lips kissing mine ever so gently, our tongues dancing with each other. I pull on the hem of his pants signaling that I'm ready, I only have my bra and panties on. He breaks the kiss and looks at me "Are you sure you are ready to do this?"
I look him deep in the eyes and say "Yes"
He removes my panties and bra, along with his pants and boxers. He grabs a condom, puts it on then proceeds to hover over me. He grabs my hands and kisses my forehead before entering me. I wince at the pain, feeling something I've never felt before. Shawn ask me if I'm okay and then tells me that he will go slow. He gets his full length in and let's me adjust to him. I tell him that I'm good and to keep going he pumps in and out of me at a slow pace. He trails kisses all over my face and neck as we make love. Our moans feel the room and an unfamiliar feeling in my stomach occurs, before I feel Shawn twitch inside me and I feel the warm liquid fill the condom, then I realize what I'm about to do. I let it all go and Shawn pulls out of me. He discards the used condom and wraps us up into the white sheets. "I love you honey" he says. "I love you too" I say as we sit there in silence reminiscing the past events.