4. G: Party

"Babe are we going to that party tonight that Callie is throwing??" I ask.
"You know how I feel about that kind of stuff, I would like to stay away from it as much as I can"
"Please Grayson I really really wanna go"
Okay okay fine I will go with you because I know you will go anyways.
I just smile and kiss his cheek "love you"
"I love you too Y/n"
Grayson's p.o.v.
I really didn't want to go to this party tonight and I really didn't want y/n going, I never understood why she wanted to party so much and drink it just doesn't make any sense, but I know she's gonna go, and I want to keep her safe so I'll just go and keep an eye on her.
Y/n p.o.v.
It's now 9:00 and I'm all ready for the party it was more casual so I just threw something cute but comfy on.
"Grayson are you ready?"
He grabs my hand and we head out to the car.
We finally arrive at the house where the party is, as soon as I make my way through the door I hear loud rap music, just the kind to get me going, I smile and look back at Grayson to see he has a really unsure look on his face, It has been so long since I have came to a party or I wouldn't have came, I've tried to stop but something in me temps me to keep going.
I walk over to the kitchen greeting all of my friends Grayson following right behind, one of my friends hands me a mini Malibu, which I gladly take, then a shot of tequila followed by lime, vodka, Jell-O shots, that's all just to get me started, I roam around for a while holding grays hand we walk around and socialize, me becoming way more talkative that I normally am, when I'm like this I become way more a people person than I ever am. I keep getting handed shots which I gladly take as Grayson gives me that "that's enough" look.
I knew it was but I just took it down and smile, hours pass and I find myself dancing like a fool, yelling shit that no one cares about. I see all my friends around me pretty much in the same state that I am, then I realize that gray is no longer behind me and is no where to be found.
Grayson's p.o.v.
I realize that y/n isn't gonna stop until she's had all that she wants, so I wonder off into the unfamiliar kitchen I see bags full of snacks that someone had gotten for tonight, I see a pack of microwaveable macaroni and cheese, that is exactly what I want right about now.
I'm sitting at this kitchen table eating the mac and cheese and I can just barely see y/n dancing around acting crazy, I sigh, I am so ready to go home but I'm gonna let her have her fun, I shake the thought off and laugh, this girl is something else..
y/n p.o.v.
I stumble around the house until I find Grayson
"Heeeyy babe! I missed you"
Grayson chuckles "are you sure about that??"
I chuckle and kiss his cheek probably reeking of alcohol. I sit on his lap with my arms around his neck, everything is fine until I get a good whiff of mac and cheese and start to gag, I pull my hand up to my mouth then quickly turn my head and hurl into the trash can that's not far from me, gray holds my hair back and waits for me to finish. He grabs my hand and says "let's get you home, I think you've had enough fun for tonight"
Before we leave I hear him turn and tell my friends we are leaving while he gives them a short wave. I feel soooo miserable the whole ride home. When we arrive at our apartment gray takes care of my clothes, gets me into something comfortable and gets me a glass of water. I throw up a couple of times before I decide I'm good to lay down, as we lay there in our bed I say "babe I am never going to a party again" gray just chuckles and says "whatever you say" that was the last thing I heard before I drifted off into sleep.