15. G: Make it up

I'm on my way to drop my son off at my ex husbands house. I'm dropping off my 6 year old son, that's in kindergarten, because it's his dads weekend to have him.
I pull up into the driveway of what used to be my old home. "Calvin grab your bag honey."
I am sitting in my car making sure Calvin doesn't forget anything, and I can already see Grayson waiting at the door for him.
Calvin gives me a quick peck on the cheek. "Listen to your dad honey and call me if you need me, love you."
He is so quick to get in his dads house that he doesn't say anything back, but instead runs into his dads arms, he always talks about how much fun he has over there and that dad is the fun one, but as long as my kid is safe and learns good morals, I don't mind being the "strict" one.
I make my way home and try to enjoy the weekend. My weekend alone with out Calvin consists of; watching dumb movies and sipping wine all by myself, doing laundry and then actually going out with the girls, very rarely do I try to get with a guy. Every time I try to get with someone I'm always dissatisfied, I haven't had any good sex since me and Grayson got a divorce. We only got a divorce because we had a lot of disagreements and different goals in our lives.
I wake up Monday morning and get ready to go pick up Calvin. I get out of my car and go to knock on Grayson's door. The door shoots open, and I'm greeted with Grayson's face, he gives me a soft smile. I smile back and say "where's Calvin??" Right after I say that Calvin emerges from around the corner, I take a good look at him and see something shining, he has his fucking ears pierced.
I look up at Grayson with a "are you fucking kidding me" expression. He gives me a back a "I'm sorry" look.
"Calvin, honey go get in the car please."
Once I know that Calvin is in the car I start to lay out on Grayson.
"Why the fuck would you take him to get his ears pierced, with out fucking asking me?!"
"He's 6 years old for gods sake!!"
Grayson hesitated for a moment before saying, "well he started asking me about my earrings and said that he wanted to be cool just like his daddy and I just couldn't help it."
"Well you could have at least addressed me about It first! I don't want my 6 year old son to go around looking like a fuck boy in kindergarten!"
Grayson's eyebrows dropped and he's at a loss for words.
I turn around pissed as hell ready to take off when he grabs me by the wrist. "Let me make it up to you, and let me cook you dinner tonight."
You look at him with questionable eyes before sighing and saying "okay, okay, I guess I can get my friend to watch Calvin tonight."
He lets out a sigh of relief and says "great I'll see you at 6, I promise you won't regret it."
I got to get in the car and drive me and my son home.
When we got home I called my friend and she agreed to watch Calvin for tonight.
I fix Calvin some food and go to get ready, I haven't been alone with Grayson for a really long time so I want to look good.
I put on all of my make up and do my hair, I put on some skinny jeans, heeled booties, and an off the shoulder top.
I pack Calvin an extra set of clothes, because after all he is a boy, and you never know what could happen, and get him settled in the car. I grab my purse and take off to my friends house. After Calvin is dropped off I head over to Grayson's, it's about 5:45 when I arrive.
Grayson greets me at the door "always early aren't you." He says while smiling
I let out a little laugh and examine the food that he had prepared for us. He has made a rice dish topped with chicken Breast, and sweet teriyaki sauce with pineapple. "I see you've been working on your chef skills." He laughs at my comment "this looks really good." I compliment him.
After we get done eating we make small talk. "So, is there any special ladies in your life??" I ask
"No, no one really, how about you? Any guys?"
I would love to tell him that there was. "No"
He looks at you and kind of smirks.
"Do you want me to help clean up?"
"Oh no you don't have to, you're my guest."
I stand up anyway and start to pick the dishes up.
"You still are hard headed aren't you" he says
I turn around "excuse me!" I playfully yell back at him. I end up getting closer to him than I intended and before I knew it I was staring deep into his eyes. He inches closer and closer to my face as I keep backing up with each step he takes until I hit the counter.
He brings his hand up to my face and softly presses his lips against mine. I smile into the kiss realizing that I'm still holding onto the plates, I set them down beside me and wrap my hands around Grayson's neck. He lifts me up onto the counter and I deepen the kiss, sticking my tongue in his mouth, exploring something from the past.
"You never could resist me could ya." He says through the kiss. I grab his dick making him groan "that's what you get."
Grayson starts to unbutton my jeans and I slip them off, I take my shirt off as well. I start to undo his belt and wiggle it off, he unbuttons his pants and takes them off, along with his shirt. I wasn't wearing a bra considering I was wearing an off the shoulder top. He starts to rub my clit through my panties making me moan in his mouth. I take my underwear off, Grayson laughing at how impatient I am. I grab the waist band of his boxers and with out notice he enters me, filling my body with pure bliss, something that I've been yearning for. He pounds into me.
It is so obvious that we both needed each other. I start to moan uncontrollably while his eyes are shut tightly and his eyebrows are furrowed together. We both are moaning messes, we finally reach our climaxes. I let my head fall back onto the cabinet, he leans against the cabinet right above my head. Both do us are glistening with sweat and are out of breath.
"Damn I don't know which one of us needed that more." He says while breathing heavy.
I hear my phone ringing, I see it's my friend, "hello?"
"Hey are you coming to get Calvin?"
I look at the clock to realize it's 10:00
"Shit" i say into the phone
"Uh can he please stay the night ?? I'm so sorry"
"Yeah of course"
"Thank you so much, I'll see you tomorrow"
Grayson looks at you with a mischievous grin, "so round two?"