It's Nice to Meet You All

Hello everybody! Hope you guys had a fantastic holiday weekend, and an amazing New Year celebration. Thank you too all of you who have been reading my stories since last year. It has really been a big perk up for the stuff I just write in my room, and you guys reading it and actually liking it. Anyway, here is the next part of "The Nightmare". Enjoy guys 😊

You realized you fell asleep, because Mark was shaking you telling you to wake up. "Dude, you don't shake a girl to wake up when she is sleeping", you could tell Jack didn't like Mark waking you up. You slowly began to open your eyes. "Hey Y/N, you dosed off a little bit on the way over here. You want me t-". You interrupted Jack, because you knew what he was going to ask you. He wanted to pick you up, but you didn't want to embarrass him or yourself. You stood up from laying down. "No, Jack it's ok, but, where are we?" Before getting out of the car you wanted to know where you were. You didn't want to end up in a creepy old house or a shed. "We took you to my house", Mark said. What was so safe about Marks place. Anti and Dark probably know where they live. Considering that they are the evil twin of themselves. "Ok....why though?" You gave them a puzzled look. "Marks place is loaded with turmeric. Turmeric is a substances that keeps away evil spirits, such as Anti and Dark." That made since you guessed.

You got out of the car and the house was huge! Wholey shit you just wanted to stay there. Jack grabbed your hand. "Come on, we have to get inside before they get here!" You and Jack ran inside, while Mark went to the trunk of the car and grabbed a giant sack. Everyone was inside. The inside of Marks house was bigger than the outside. "Echo!" you screamed and you heard your voice echo four times. "Jeez how big is this house?" You looked down at your hand noticing that Jack was still holding your hand. You looked up and you saw Jack looking straight back at you. His crystal blue eyes were glistening as the ocean waves. You both begin to blush. You look away.

"You can take any room you want", Mark says. A golden retriever runs towards you and pounces on you and nocks you down. The dog starts to lick your face. Another dog comes up and jumps on you. You couldn't what species it was because the golden retriever was covering up most of your eye sight. "Chica, go lay down", "Gizmo go lay down with Chica", Jack and Mark both yell at the dogs. "Sorry Chica the golden retriever is my dog", Mark seemed happy to see her though. "The little one is my dog Gizmo", Jack told you. I thought Gizmo was back in Ireland. You thought. "I can show you around if you would like Y/N" says Mark. "That would be nice." You and Mark went upstairs while Jack went to go play with Gizmo and Chica.

Mark takes you too your first room. It was nice and average. A bed with one window and a single bathroom. "You can put your stuff in here" says Mark. You lay your stuff onto the bed and head back out for the rest of tour.

Time Shift

You finished the tour with Mark and you met up with Jack and two other girls. Mark goes over to one of the girls. She has long blonde hair. Jack is standing next to the other girl. She had short brown hair. "Y/N, this is my girlfriend Amy", says Mark. "And this is my girlfriend Signe", says Jack. "Hello", both Signe and Amy say to you. "Hello, nice to meet you girls." "Oh my god", Signe screams pointing at the arm Anti stabbed you and Dark fixed. "Oh yeah I almost forgot about it", you said. "I can help", says Mark, but you cautiously back away. "Not being rude, but you and Jack don't seem to know a lot about being a doctor since you guys pretend to doctors on YouTube." Jack and Mark laugh. You felt kind of embarrassed. Signe and Amy walk over. "Don't worry Y/N, we will help fix you up." Signe says in comfort. "Yeah and we can get to know you a little more."

You, Signe, and Amy all head upstairs to the bathroom. Amy grabs the medical kit on her way up there. Signe begins to unwrap your arm, while Amy opens the med kit. Signe's eyes widen and lets out a screech. Amy quickly turns towards your arm and her eyes widen as well. Jack and Mark ran upstairs into the bathroom freaked out. "Signe what's wrong?" Jack asked concerned. "Y-Y-Y/N's arm!" Jack looks at your arm and again his eyes widen. You crouched to your level and looks at you dead in the eyes. You start to panic, your eyes couldn't stay focused on Jack you tried to look at your arm, but Jack pulled you away. He lets out a big breath. "Y/N, what happened while you were with Anti and Dark." "You started to freak out you tried to pull your arm fat closer, so you could see. You get up and look into the mirror and you see a pentagram carved into your skin with the letters J,M,D, and A around the edges of the pentagram. You knew what those letters were. Jack, Mark, Dark, and Anti.

That is were I will end this chapter. Sorry for being on a long hiatus guys. It has been a very rough and difficult week for me and my family. But I will try to be on top of it this week. I am glad I can write again without writing something that was tide to my emotions. I can't wait to start writing next weeks. Anyways, thank you guys so much for reading this chapter, if you liked it hug that like button. And I will see all you guys in the next post. Buh Bye!

-Ant_Septiceye_Sam