Chapter 1

"You know what really annoys me?" Bambam asked as he and his best friend Jackson walked through the busy streets in the search of Bambam's favorite clothing store. The younger had practically begged the blond to go shopping with him and who was Jackson to decline the boy.

"No, what annoys you?" He asked although he could already imagine what the answer would be.

"When people just don't care if their clothes match," Bambam always had the feeling everything had to be aesthetically pleasing, be it an outfit, his apartment decor or even food.

"Is that what keeps you up at night?", Jackson asked with a teasing smile. Bambam just shoved him, muttering something about it being 'important business'.

They continued to make their way through the mass of people. The two had chosen quite an inopportune day to go shopping judging by how packed everything was.

Eventually they reached their destination and Bambam sighed relieved as he opened the doors of the store. Not many people were inside which pleased Bambam greatly.

Jackson showed the younger shirts he wanted his opinion on and Bambam was glad to help his friend. Since Jackson had started dating a guy named Jinyoung he put much more effort into his appearance than before. Bambam watched the blond in amusement as he kept saying that he wanted something blue since Jinyoung apparently thought it looked good on him.

They were just in the middle of finally picking out a blue dress shirt for Jackson as the older's phone rang. Bambam threw a glance at the display and smiled knowing as he saw Jinyoung's name. He mentioned for Jackson to answer the call and to greet Jinyoung from him.

While his friend was talking on the phone enthusiastically, Bambam's eyes wandered around the store till they landed on a certain male.

The person not only stood out because of his height, much more because of his awful sense of fashion. He was dressed in loose jeans that did nothing for his slim but well built figure, an orange shirt and Bambam might have accepted that if it weren't for the green jacket the man wore.

He watched as the man lifted up a hideous red pullover.

"Please don't do it- and he did it", Bambam muttered as the man laid the insult of a pullover over his arm so he could try it on later.

Jackson was too immersed in his phone call to notice his best friend's small break down.

After the man also decided to choose yellow trousers it was over for Bambam.

"I have to help this pour soul," He whispered and made his way to the young male.

"Can I help you?" The man asked bewildered as Bambam suddenly stood right next to him and kept starring at his clothes. He couldn't be much younger than Bambam.

"Quite the contrary, I'm here to help you"

That did nothing to soothe the other's deeply confused expression, "I don't need any help though"

A giggle escaped Bambam's lips and he had a minute to get his composure back, "Oh believe me, you do"

"How come?" Instead of being angry the man seemed rather amused and watched Bambam expectantly who didn't hesitate to explain why.

"Darling, those shoes with that shirt?", He asked while pointing to the other's brown sneakers and then up to the ugly orange shirt, "You need all the help you can get"

The man looked down on his own clothes before he studied Bambam's choice of outfit. He was wearing tight black trousers, a light blue woolly pullover and to round everything up a midnight blue coat that made his white hair even brighter. He gulped as his eyes landed on Bambam's face. He truly was attractive and maybe some help wouldn't hurt, right?

"Okay," He said, "What should I wear in your opinion?"

Practically lighting up at the question, Bambam took away the clothes the other had searched out and threw them carelessly away.

"You better never touch things like that again," He said with disgust but quickly apologized as he saw the brown haired male's slightly hurt look.

"Sorry", He mumbled apologetically. He realized that the man was practically a total stranger and he was being pretty rude to him.

"It's alright, as long as you help me find something to wear," The man reassured him, smiling a bit.

Bambam nodded, "What colour do you like?"

"I actually don't know, what about yellow?"

He looked the other up and down before Bambam gave a thumb up, saying that yellow would look very good on him.

"Okay, so how about ripped black trousers? And uhm-," Bambam swirled around till he found something yellow but quickly discarded it again as it wouldn't fit. 

Suddenly Bambam was grabbed by firm hands, making him yelp in surprise.

"Bambam what did I tell you about bothering poor people?" Jackson groaned. He would have loved to say that this was the first time the younger did something like this but sadly that was a lie.

"He's not a bother, he's helping me," The man felt bad for Bambam. Although his approach was a tad rude he was really entertained by Bambam's reaction to his clothes.

Jackson released the boy and sighed. "What did I tell you about wandering around without telling me?"

"That I shouldn't do it but have you seen his clothes? No offense but what were you thinking this morning when you put them on?" That was directed to the stranger.

"Don't be so mean," Jackson hit his shoulder but when he too saw what Bambam meant, he couldn't help but giggle.

"I'm sorry," He apologized quickly before he faced his best friend once more, "You can be lucky he is nice and doesn't throw a fit like the last person you insulted"

"I didn't insult him, I simply shared my wisdom"

"You're an idiot Bambam," Jackson chuckled and ruffled his hair, completely forgetting about the man that still stood next to them.

"Anyway I sadly have to go now but would you mind giving me your number? So I could contact you if I need any further help?"

Jackson gaped like a fish but Bambam was too oblivious as to what was happening.

"Of course! I'm Bambam by the way," He had never told him his name till now, he realized in shock.

"I'm Yugyeom," The man, Yugyeom, smiled and held out his phone so Bambam could type in his number.

He stuck his tongue in concentration so he wouldn't mistype and gave Yugyeom his phone back once he was finished.

Yugyeom thanked him with such a bright smile that Bambam was caught of guard but grinned back after a few seconds.

The other said his goodbyes and Jackson was left blinking furiously as he tried to process that this really just had happened.

"I can't believe you just got practically asked out"

"Don't be silly he simply wants my- Oh my god! He really asked me out, didn't he?", Bambam was hitting Jackson's shoulder in excitement.

"You're definitely an idiot"