Chapter 57: Punishment or Reward? (M)

Start from the beginning

Yuri's hands on Jessica's hand making her stroke him fast. "Let me do it." She said.

He reluctantly let her hand go as Jessica take a tight hold on his shaft. "Sica.. Fuck.. you are so good at this." He moaned.

"I know.." She said and pulled his brief off him revealing his long hardened dick. "It's easy to turn you on." She laughed and stroke him hard and fast.

Yuri was watching her do him, Jessica was biting her lip as she work hard. Her other hand on his big balls massaging them.

"Yess Baby." Yuri moaned as he bucked his hips to meet her thrust.

"You love this?" She asked.

"Y-yesss!! Yes baby.. i love you so much." Yuri moaned as he crane his neck left and right.

His hands trying to reach for his wife but Jessica kept shooing him away. "Hands off." She said and stroke him even fast and tight.

"Aahh. Aahh.. baby i want you." Yuri screamed.

Jessica knew he's near. She could feel his warm fluid coming out of his shaft. "I'm cumming baby.. come on Sica i need you! Please baby." He pleaded.

Jessica then stood up and stop jerking. Yuri panted heavily and slowly opened his eyes.

He saw her crossing her arms and looking at him as if she's laughing.

"Baby.." He called and jerked himself off. "Uhh. Come on baby." He motioned her to come closer but she don't want to go near him.

"I'm hungry, I didn't have proper breakfast." She said as she walked to the bathroom to wash her hands.

Yuri groaned and followed her, he should have known that she's just teasing him.

He closed the bathroom door and hugged his wife from the back. "I love you Sica.. let's finish this now." He mumbled as his face on her neck.

"I'm hungry Yul."

"This is my punishment right?" He asked as he thrust his hard member on her from the back.

"Partly.." She said and turned around. She circled her arms around his neck and pulled him for a kiss.

Yuri still thrusting his hips on her. "Baby, i need to release." He whispered.

"Later, we'll go out for now.." She said and pulled him out. She took his clothes and put it on him. "Let's have breakfast downstairs." She said.

Yuri was feeling in pain because of his halted release. He wasn't saying that much during their late breakfast and early lunch.

"Yuri are you okay?" Jessica asked. Yuri wanted to shout a loud 'No' but he can't do that to his wife.

"Sica.. i badly need to release now." He said.

Jessica look at him with puppy eyes. "Don't you wanna go out with me?" She asked.

"Of course I wanna go out with you. But i also need to release." He said as he secretly holding his hard on.