Chapter 56: Helter-Skelter

Start from the beginning

"Before you start singing.. can you please give a message to your lovely wife? The moment is all yours."

She heaved a deep breath and wait for Yuri to speak. "Hello To the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life. My wife, My Queen, the Mother of my children, the Woman who makes my heart flutters, to the girl who made me a better version of myself and lastly to my life. Sica.. Our marriage is not perfect and I know i'm not the perfect guy for you, i made mistakes and I'm really really regretful for everything. And I want you to know that I love you so much baby, only you." Jessica was hugging her knees while listening. She buried her face on her knees and cried even more.

"No one can be better than you because you are already the best and the most perfect woman for me. If there's anything I am really proud of, it's not being an Actor nor being a Businessman, but it's me being your husband and the father of your kids. No one can make me feel the way you do baby. Please forgive me. I'm So Sorry." He said.

Yuri is definitely sorry of what happened, after everything she did to him, all rejections, Yuri never gave up.

"This song is for you My Lovely J." He said and started to play his guitar.

She couldn't stop her tears from falling hearing Yuri sing for her. Yuri never sing for her, this is the first and by just hearing his husky voice makes her shiver.

"Wooh!! An Actor, A businessman, have good looks, a very husky and sexy voice, plus a romantic guy! What else could you ever ask for? Your wife must be really lucky and beautiful too."

"Yes. She's gorgeous, really beautiful." He answered.

"If you are a fan of Yuri Kwon! You are lucky because his song dedication is not yet done! He still have one more song to sing and i'm really really excited for it. Please let us hear your voice again!"

"This last song is still for my wife. Sica, Please Baby Come Back." He said and started to sing with all His heart and Jessica felt it.

"I love you Yuri. I love you so much." She mumbled.

After the program, Jessica wiped her tears and went to shush the kids.

"I'm sorry babies. Mommy cried because i'm happy." She said.

She then took Yuri's phone and call him.

"S-Sica?" He answered.

"Kwon Yuri, where are you?" She asked in a tone which Yuri wouldn't distinguish if she mad or not. She wanted to surprise him.

"I'm on my way h-home baby." She wanted go laugh hearing him stutter. Yuri is definitely nervous in talking to her.

"Come. Here. Now!" She said with loudly.

"Y-yes Baby." He said. "I'll drive there now."

"Do it fast Kwon Yuri!" Jessica said in authority.

"Yes." He said and Jessica hang up.

She smiled and prepared, she wants to see him now and she can't wait to go home with him and be with each other again.

There's a knock on the door, she immediately opened it and saw a hotel employee with her flowers, everyday Yuri never forgets giving her flowers even when he don't come regularly.

"Mrs. Kwon, flowers for you again."

She smiled and let him in, but was surprised to see three more boys with flowers.

"Are these all mine?" She asked.

"Yes Ma'am. From Mr. Kwon." The hotel staff said and went out.