The Land of Crystals Part 2 [EDITED]

Start from the beginning

"Why are you here?" Lina asked.

"We are on a mission." Kurenai-chan said.

"What is your mission?" Yanna asked sitting down next at Laito.

"Our mission is to track down the mysterious killer on the town. Lord Furihata's soldiers are found to be dead around his office." Asuma-kun explained. The seven of us (Me, Yato, Lina, Laito, Yanna, Shinjiru) are in deep thoughts. My mind click and look at the six who is staring at each other.

"Can we check the dead soldiers tomorrow?" I asked.

"Of course. Since our mission starts tomorrow. Lord Furihata will be going here tomorrow." Sensei said. It's getting late so I stood up and walk to my room. The others felt sleepy so they went to their room to take a rest.

~~~~~

We where at the living room when someone knock on the door. Feline open it revealing the f*cking leader with his f*cking soldiers. He look afraid.

"Is there anything wrong?" Sensei asked.

"2 soldiers are found dead outside the office. I want you to check it." He said as we followed him through my Mother's office. The blood was still fresh. I can smell it. We are now on the dead soldiers. It have 3 deep scratches in his heart. Asuma-kun was about to check it but I stop him. I kneel down touching the scratches. I knew who owns this.

"Iya..." The Shinjiru and I muttered in unison.

"I want you to kill these merciless killer!!" Lord Furihata said.

"Maybe she's living here for a long time that's why she's killing your men." Shinjiru said defending Iya.

"N-No!! This is my land!! My place and my-"

"Correction: it's Kishimoto's land." I said interrupting this f*cking b*tch. He became silent. "I know who kill your men. And I want you to be dead too. But I can't kill you because this is our mission........... But you'll be dead along with your men." I walk away with the six behind my back. We followed Iya's chakra on the Crystal ground. We saw her sitting on a rock staring at the blue sky.

"Iya you are killing those men isn't it?" I asked.

"Yup. Those b*tches. They want us to be killed because he wants our land." Iya said clenching her fist.

"We can help but the main problem is this is a mission. To inspect the perimeter every night." Shinjiru said softly.

"We have to help them this our place!!" I exclaimed.

"There is one more problem." Iya said. We look at her telling her to continue. "They stayed here because of the crystals. They get these crystals to be a strong ninja. They are stronger than ordinary ninjas. Stronger than Uchihas stronger than everyone except for us." I clench my fist angrily.

"Let's meet after 2 days in this place. I'll bring my team. Bring us where they are hiding." I ordered she nodded smiling at me. "For now we have to tell them that they are doing miserably wrong." We walk back to the mansion waiting for them to come back.

"Feline do you have any idea about that leader?" I asked.

"All I know is that, they get resources to be rich and also the rarest crystal where in they use to be stronger." She explained.

"I bet that is the reason why they stayed here." I said.

"But how come they found out this place?" Ina asked. We all shrugged.

"That we can't answer." Shinji said. The door swung open revealing the people we left earlier.

"Where did you go?" Sensei asked.

"We went to the forest." Was all I said.

"What did you do there?" Asuma-kun asked sitting on the chair.

"Breathing fresh air." Lina said calmly.

"They're telling the truth. Their chakra is not wavering." Kurenai-chan said.

"We have to tell you something that we know about the leader." Shinjiru said. They got interested so they sit down ready to listen. He explained everything what Iya, Feline, Mary and Hina said. Their eyes widened in disbelief.

"I saw crates of crystals on his office a while ago." Shikamaru said.

"Those crystals are making them strong and for them to be rich as well." 

"What will you do? You know we can't kill our client on mission." Sakura asked.

"2 days after this day, we will go at the Crystal Ground. We will talk to the killer." I said.

"You know the killer?? Who is it?" Kiba asked.

"It's Iya." Me and Shinjiru said in unison.

"Iya?" Sensei said.

".... Kishimoto." They all gasped.

"There is still living Kishimotos?" Naruto gasped and I nodded.

"There is. But they are hiding. The Leader want to kill them for their DNA." I said.

"What do you mean?" Hinata asked.

"Are blood can be easily transfer from one person to another." Yanna explained. They nodded slowly.

"But guys, be prepared after two days. We are off to this place for a while." I said. They nodded as I went upstairs straight to my room.

~~~~~~

*rrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg*

"WHAT THE F*CKING ALARM CLOCK YOU SH*T!!" I bolted right up throwing the alarm clock on the wall. Anime veins popped on my head.

"WHO THE F*CK PLACE A F*CKING ALARM CLOCK ON MY F*CKING TABLE!!???" I curse going down the stairs.

"Oh my God!! You guys should never ever place an alarm clock on her table!!" Shinjiru warned them.

"Ahh did you forgot you are the one place an alarm clock on your table last night?" Mary asked. I sweat dropped and rub my temple.

"Ahahaha I forgot." I said and they all sweat dropped. I walk back upstairs and took a bath. I wore a yellow kimono above my knees with blue flowery pattern. I went down and saw everyone is prepared. Today we'll be meeting Iya on the Crystal Ground.

"Let's go!!" I said happily opening the door. They followed me through the Crystal Ground. I saw Iya waving. I wave back running at her and gave her a big hug.

"Guys, this is Iya. My best friend when I was young along with Shinji-kun." I introduce them. "And Iya this is Kurenai-chan and her team. Kiba and his dog Akamaru, Hinata and Shino. This is Asuma-kun and his team, Shikamaru, Ino and Choji. Lastly, this is Kakashi my Sensei. This is my team. Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto." She smiled at them.

"It's pleasure to meet Blondie's friends." She said smiling at them widely. "Let's get going!!"