Special 3: The Day She was Born

So yep! As you can see in the title, it is where Riku gave birth to our little protagonist!

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Third Person's POV*

9 months pregnant is a total hassle, according to Riku Kishimoto. She first gave birth to Yuusuke, their first son, and now is their first daughter.

"Riku, calm down." Ryota, her husband said holding her hand.

"SHUT THE F*CK UP! YOU DON'T F*CKING KNOW HOW THE F*CK IT FEELS LIKE TO BE F*CKING PREGNANT!" She growled. "IT HURTS LIKE SH*T!"

Currently, they are in the hospital and Riku is about to give birth.

"Calm down will you? Wait for the doctor to f*cking come!" Ryota exclaimed rubbing his temples.

"WHERE IS HE ALREADY!? I'M SO GONNA STRANGLE HIM TO DEATH! I'M ABOUT TO GIVE SH*T AND HE'S STILL NOT AROUND!?" Riku yelled causing the nurses in the room to shiver

"Riku-sama, the doctor is about to arrive." One of the nurses said nervously.

"Heard that?" Ryota crossed his arms.

"No, I see that." Riku sarcastically replied. They started bickering in the room. The nurses sweat dropped at the couple but doesn't mind them that much.

If you are asking where is Yuusuke, well, he's with our very own Hans Kishimoto.

After a few minutes of bickering, the doctor had finally arrive.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN KEYORI!?" Riku shouted at her docter which is her brother, Keyori Kishimoto.

"Calm down, sis. I have an operation to deal with earlier."

"SO THAT F*CKING OPERATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR SISTER?" Riku growled.

"Well.. Not that important." Keyori laugh. Riku has an irk mark.

"Why you- HOLY SH*T THE BABY THE F*CKING BABY!" Riku screamed in pain. Keyori came back to his senses and rush towards his sister. Ryota is beside his wife holding her hand.

"Push!" Keyori ordered.

"YOU F*CKING SON OF A B*TCH." Riku yelled. Ryota facepalmed at her remembering the times when she gave birth to Yuusuke.

After an hour of pushing, shouting, and Ryota wincing in pain, they heard a loud cry from a baby.

"Look how pretty your daughter is!" Keyori exclaimed after he clean the baby. He showed the couple their child.

"F*ck this sh*t I'm gonna rest." Riku said closing her eyes then snore loudly. Ryota has his eyes sparkling seeing his daughter.

Ryota carried his daughter, seeing her pretty purplish yet bluish eyes like her mother.

"You look like you mother." Ryota smiled. The baby yawned cutely then sleep in her daddy's arms.

Hours later, Riku woke up finding herself in a different room.

"Where the heck am I?" She asked.

"I see you're awake." She look to her right seeing her husband carrying a baby.

"Is that our little girl?" She asked. Ryota smiled and nodded. Riku sit up slowly. Ryota gave her their daughter.

"She's so pretty like me!" She giggled. The baby laugh. "She's so f*cking cute!"

"Don't talk like that in front of a baby!" Ryota scolded. Riku gave him a peace sign.

"Ayumi..." The baby smiled. "Her name will be Ayumi."

"A pretty name for a pretty girl." Ryota complimented.

~~~~~

-10 months later-

"Mommy!! Ayumi ish gone!" Little Yuusuke panic running to his mom.

"Is she not in the crib?" Riku asked rushing towards the crib seeing no baby in it.

"Ryota!!" Ryota run down to the stairs.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Is Ayumi with you?" She asked.

"No. Why?" That's when Riku started to panic.

"She's lost!"

"She's- WHAT!?" Ryota's eyes widened.

"We have to find her!" Riku search their daughter around the mansion. Yuusuke check in small spaces where Ayumi might be hidden.

Ryota went out their mansion and around it.

"Ayumi!" Riku tried to use her dragon ears just to hear if Ayumi is around.

Suddenly, the three of them hear a loud cry.

They rush inside the living room hearing the source of it.

They look up seeing Ayumi. She is stuck by some sort of wood with her little dragon wings.

"Oh. My. Gosh." Riku muttered in disbelief. "How the heck would a ten month old baby can fly that f*cking high!?" She activated her dragon wings then get their little Ayumi back.

Ayumi giggled making Ryota sighed in relief.

"I thought someone would kidnap her." Ryota said.

"Thatsh so cool!" Yuusuke complimented.

"You think if Ayumi could fly then she can talk already?" Riku asked. They sat down on a sofa waiting for her to speak.

Hours had passed and its pass 11 pm. Yuusuke slept on his mother's lap while the couple slept as well.

Suddenly, they hear a tiny voice speak. Riku and Ryota stirred for a moment then realize that it was Ayumi who has her first word.

"Did you heard her?" Ryota asked. Riku shook her head.

"Ayumi, can you say that again?" Riku asked at her little daughter who just stared at them for a moment.

As Ayumi spoke, her parents anime fell hearing the first word she said.

"F*ck!" Little Ayumi said again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoy another special chapter!

Peace and Love,
~Yellow-chan