Team 7??? SAY WHAT!!?? [EDITED]

Picture of Naruto-->>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Ayumi POV*

"NOO!!!" I shouted sitting up on my bed. It is a dream. No a nightmare. The day that my mother died.

Hokage-sama and Asuma-kun run into my room.

"What's wrong Yumi?" Asuma-kun ask but I didn't answer.

"A nightmare again huh??" Hokage-sama asked and I nodded. "It's ok Ayumi. It was just a nightmare." He said patting my head.

"But that nightmare was repeating every single night." I spoke softly until something click on my mind. "Uhmm Hokage-sama. What time is it??"

"It's 7:00." He stated simply and I simply nodded...

*click*

"IM LATE!!!!" I screamed running through the bathroom. I took a bath and wear a blue kimono. Don't underestimate my precious kimono 'cause this kimono was special really made for fighting you can put weapons and scrolls even sweets!!! I went to the dresser to get my necklace that Otou-san, Oka-san and Yuu-kun gave me. Otou-san gave me an Uchiha necklace which only the head of Uchiha have. Oka-san and Yuu-kun gave me the half part of a dragon while the other half is to Yuu-kun. I ran down stairs and get some chocolates and put it on my pocket. I get some cookies and run outside. I still have 10 minutes so I decided to visit Hokage-sama in the office.

.

.

.

~~~~~

.

.

.

*Kakashi POV*

.

.

.

"Kakashi, this will be your students." Hokage-sama said giving the papers to me.

"Haruno Sakura." I said it aloud. "Uzumaki Naruto." I said. "Wait, is he the son of the fourth Hokage and the holder of the kyuubi?" I asked.

"Ahh yes, Naruto's father sealed it inside." Hokage-sama said simply.

I get the other paper and stared in shock "Uchiha Sasuke, the last Uchiha survivor of Uchiha clan." I said astounded. Hokage-sama nodded and I switch to another paper. "Ayumi Kishimoto". That name is so familiar. I don't remember it. come on Kakashi think think!!

"She is the only survivor of the Kishimoto clan and the Kishimoto prodigy of their clan." He said and I gasped. Now I remember until someone slam the door.

"OHAYOU HOKAGE-SAMA!!!!!" She greeted happily. Is she the prodigy of Kishimoto?? It doesn't look like her. She's so loud. "Who is he??" She asked pointing at me.

"Ayumi, you'll be late in your class this day." Hokage-sama said leaning on his chair. So she is really her huh.. weird.

"I just wanted to visit you." She pouted. Hokage-sama chuckled. "By the way, who is he?" She asked pointing at me.

"Oh. This is Kakashi Hatake. One of the jounins." He said.

"Ahh.. Okay.." She said nodding slowly. "I have to go Grandpa!!" She kiss his cheeks jumping on the window. I chuckled at her actions.

"Before you leave." He said and I raised my head "Be careful around Ayumi. You have to take care of her. And also she might have bad manners but she have some 'litle respect' to others." He said emphasizing the 'little respect' and I sweatdropped. Looks like I need patience around her -__-.