The Land of Crystals Part 2 [EDITED]

*Ayumi's POV*

"Blondie?"

"BROWNIEEEEEE!!!!!!" I squealed in happiness hugging her tightly. She is Iya Kishimoto. My best friend. She have a brown hair with brown eyes. She is an earth dragon.

"I thought you're dead." I said still hugging her.

"Luckily, we are not." I release from the hug and look at her with confusion.

"We? You mean there are still more Kishimotos living?" I asked. She nodded smiling at me.

"Let's have a chit chat later but first we have to finish these b*tches!!" She said and I stopped her.

"No don't."

"Why!!??" Ina and Iya whined.

"Stop whining because we've form an alliance with them!!" Shinjiru yelled. Shinjiru's sister Ina is a dark Phoenix. She have white long wavy hair with purple eyes.

Yato's sister Lina is a lightning wolf too. She have Red long hair with green eyes.

Laito's sister Yanna have a black wavy hair and grey eyes. Her beast is wind triceratops.

"Shinjiru said was true. Mine and Laito's sister knew all along with this. That's why they went here to ask for forgiveness." Yato said arms around Lina's shoulder.

"Maybe we should talk about this at home." Laito said. We all nodded in agreement as we went back to our house.

~~~~~

"You mean this all happens when you take the Chuunin Exams?" Iya asked. We are walking through the forest to reach our house. Shinjiru nodded along with Yato and Laito.

"Shinjiru!! You went home last time then you are not telling me about this alliance!!!!" Ina said pinching Shinjiru's ears. He groan in pain.

"I'm very sorry about that massacre. We are just force to fight you." Lina said and Yanna nodded.

"It's fine. We are still young that time. It's not your fault." I said.

"It's our parents fault but we are really sorry." Yanna apologized. I looked at Iya and Ina they smiled at them.

"Apology Accepted." Lina and Yanna's eyes lit up. They hug them as they hug back. We walk for minutes, teasing and laughing with each other. We reach our mansion when Iya turn to us.

"I can't go with you guys. I have to go back to my place. You Blondie!! I expected you to visit me." She said pointing at me. I chuckled and nodded slightly.

"Can my team come too?" I asked. She think but nodded.

"Alright. And by the way, I'll talk to you using my thoughts if you can go visit me." She said as she disappeared in a puff of smoke. We entered the house and saw my friends sitting on the sofa talking. They felt our presence so they look at us and gave us a questioning look.

"Uhm, I found their sisters on the forest." I said awkwardly.

"Who are they?" Sasuke asked.

"Hi, I'm Lina Fuuto. Yato's sister."

"Hello, I'm Yanna Asahina, Laito's sister."

"I'm Ina Shiro. Shinji's sister." They nodded now it's their turn to introduce.

"I'm Kakashi Hatake and this is my students. Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno and Naruto Uzumaki."

"I'm Kurenai Yuhi and this my team. Kiba Inuzuka, Hinata Hyuuga and Shino Aburame."

"I'm Asuma Sarutobi and this is my team, Choji Akimichi, Ino Yamanaka and Shikamaru Nara."

"Are you guys from Konoha?" Yanna asked. They all nodded.