Part 12

It's been months and EXO's promotion had finished.

Yoongi and his friends had debuted too under the name, BTS with the song 'No More Dream' and continuous mini-albums with 'N.O.', 'Boy In Luv' and other songs that Yoongi, Namjoon and their producer produced.

Chanyeol's and Yoongi's schedule clashed with each other badly, not letting them have any chance to see each other. Fights are frequent as their hate as well and their friends are worried about them.

And something inside Chanyeol snapped as he stomped towards the BigHit building and demanded to see Yoongi immediately.

As for Yoongi, he was baffled. Why Chanyeol wants to see him now in the middle of the night out of sudden? He was confused as he was also curious.

He didn't imagine he would have his heart broken for the second time in his entire life while he stood in front of a fidgeting Park Chanyeol.

"Do you..." Chanyeol hesitated after quite some time of silence.

"... Want to break up?"

Yoongi freeze, fear gripped his body, making his hands tremble slightly.

His members gasped and looked at the tall male. Yoongi bowed his head in shame. Negativity swallowed him whole, leaving no space un-tortured by the cruel words thrown at him inside his head.

Tears streamed down his cheeks but he didn't let Chanyeol see them.

He kept silent.

All he could utter a respond to the statement was, "Okay."

Chanyeol blinked and looked at Yoongi in disbelief.

"I- You- What?" he breathed, eyes shine with unshed tears. "You really don't love me, do you?" Chanyeol blinked, tears falling from his eyes.

"I knew it. I should've seen it from the start. I should have seen it. It's so obvious. Why am I so stupid?" he shook his head as the tears finally rolled down his cheeks.

"I'm so stupid. I should've broke whatever this is up when Heechul hyung came back in your life. Of course, stupid me. I didn't. I thought you would actually love me. I trusted you... but you seemed so attracted to Heechul that I thought, what am I here to you then?" Chanyeol cried.

"Baekhyun hyung told me to text you and I did. I texted you but what did you do? You only read it. I tried calling you but you always say that you're hanging out with Heechul hyung."

"What am I to you right now, Yoongi? What. Am. I? Am I just a rebound to you? Someone you thought would be good to play with?" he asked, clenching his fists in anger.

Chanyeol clenched his fists and looked at Yoongi with dead eyes.

"I hope you're happy, Yoongi-ssi. You can go to your ex now without me being in the way. Thank you for being my boyfriend even though we didn't do anything except for me trying to contact you so hard and you've been ignoring for most of the time. Thank you for that. I feel so happy."

Chanyeol turned his heels and walked away, running back all the way to the car and drive towards his own dorm at the speed of a lightning.

As for Yoongi, he stood outside the door with an empty soul and a broken heart.

Seokjin sighed and brought him in towards the leaving room. He sat Yoongi in between Taehyung and Namjoon. "I'm going to make coffee for you, honey," Seokjin muttered as he walked towards the kitchen.

Everyone kept quiet for what feels like hours had passed. No one spoke a single word to the distress male in the room. Seokjin came back with his black coffee.

Crush (Yoongi x Chanyeol)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara